6. A hang up

Lena was swimming in the pool with Charm and Storm. Nash walked out and sat on the sun lounger looking at them. "Look at you, three ladies of luxury, just having an early morning dip... Because you can." he smiled.

"Why don't you get in unc?" Storm said to him.

"Have you seen this hair, girl I can't ruin this with bleach.."

" it is not bleach" charm said, shaking her head, but laughing at him. "Would any of us be in here if we were swimming in bleach?."

"is Tonya okay?" Lena asked him. " she seemed pretty quiet last night at the party."

"I will never understand the workings of a woman's mind, I'm not even gonna try and get my head around it... She's fixated on charisma, no matter what I say or what I do. She still believes that I'm in love with her and at the drop of a hat, I would be with her...

"Hmmm whatever could've given her that idea... I wonder?" Storm said putting her finger to her mouth and looking up and then laughing. "Everyone knows that if you had the chance you'd be in there... so it's going to be hard for her, I mean there is not many people that can compete with my mom and Charisma.."

"But what happened with me and C, it was a long time ago and yes, I ran after her like a lovesick puppy for years

"But what happened with me and C, it was a long time ago and yes, I ran after her like a lovesick puppy for years... But I made a decision when I went away to be with Tonya, to raise our son together, and to be in my kids lives more... Charisma will always be around me and be part of me we don't need to be together to have a relationship.."

"well done, you finally worked it out" Lena said laughing and applauding him sarcastically

"Oh Lena... you're just lucky you're in there" he said, raising his eyebrows at her.

As soon as they stopped speaking, so Tonya joined them at the poolside, she sat next to Nash on the Sun lounger. "I heard who you were discussing...

Nash rolled his eyes. "Do you see what I mean?"

"Oh come on.. lena I know she is your sister, but I've just got to say she was at a family party last night and did you see what she was wearing.... It left nothing to the imagination. She has got like the biggest breasts in the world, and she wants to show everybody... If you ask me, she's full of insecurities about herself, which is why she needs to be on show... It's like she's always looking for compliments, or she's trying to rack up how many men will stare at her titties..." she said going off on a huge rant, as if she had been waiting to open the floodgates for a long time.
"And I see the way she looks at Marcus... and to be honest with you, I'm sick and tired of it... She wonders why Keegan wants to go off and fuck a random. He is probably trying to make sure that he's still relevant in her mind and that she's not lusting after his uncle....

 He is probably trying to make sure that he's still relevant in her mind and that she's not lusting after his uncle