40. A realisation

".... What's the urgency baby.." Keegan said as he met Charisma at the parking lot of his club. "And why are we meeting here." He added as he got in the car next to her. He could see she had been crying. "C?..."

"I went to see Chloe, because Lamar came back from seeing her, and he said she looked pregnant... he asked her and Chloe denied it...

He sighed and slammed his fist on the dashboard of the car. "For fuck sake!... This has nothing to do with me..." he snapped through gritted teeth.

"I know... I know..." she held his hand. "Keegan she was raped...

"What?.."

Charisma nodded

Charisma nodded. "Keegan, Kent and Keane... plus a couple of others, she didn't recognise... it explains a lot about her behaviour... she is at rock bottom Keegan... and our grandsons and our son can not keep getting away with this. Their treatment of women is disgusting... I can't believe they share our blood..."

"Keegan and Kent are their mother's kids... they have absolutely no feeling for anyone else... and Keane... he's been a bad one from the start... I didn't want this day to come, but I'm gonna have to put him down... Kent and Keegan need to go to... we can't afford for another woman to be raped and have her life changed by them... rapists are people that we don't stand for, and we don't give second chances to.... we went back on that when we gave that second chance to Keane and Keegan and Kent... now look at em....they've got to go C!..."

She nodded but her chin wobbled. "Lamar is gonna go crazy when I tell him..."

"Leave him to me... I'll tell him...

She was quiet for a second. "How many other women out there do you think they have done this to?... people we don't even know about?...suffering for the rest of their lives at the hands of them.."

"I don't know C.. they're serial rapists and they get a thrill from it... so who knows...

"I am so angry... how the fuck could they do this to women... we're fucking human to with feelings and emotions and we feel pain too... we're not just toys...

"Hey... come on..." he pulled her to him and hugged her. "Let me deal with this .. I know all of this is bringing up a lot of bad memories for you... And I don't want to see you go down that rabbit hole. I love you I will deal with it.... you know I will never let any man touch you again, ever..."

————-

"Dad won't do it...

"He shouldn't have to bro.. they are yo sons... Keegan gives every female bad vibes... even Dakota has said about the way he looks at her...

"But he's never touched her... right... he can't be blamed for looking...

"I'll kill him myself he even so much as tried it....You've got to do what you've got to do bro.. if you really think that they can both redeem themselves, then you're their father, it's yo call." Arlen said.