47. Disappearance

Lena woke up, she tried to focus but her vision was a little blurred.
"Hello beautiful...

"What.. no...

"Yeah, how did it feel having another man inside of you?.... Did you like that... did it mean you can forget about me..."

" please leave me alone, I haven't done anything for you to keep haunting me like this...

"I'm not haunting you, give me your hand"
She felt her hand be pulled from beside her on the bed. She felt the warmth of someone's skin on her own.
"I've been watching you...

Lena broke down in tears. "This can't be happening..."

"Darren would never fill the void and you know it... only one man could ever do you good." He said, his voice deep and low.

Lena sat up quick, her heart beating hard in her chest. The sweat running from her. She tried to pull against her restraints but she couldn't, she was tied by thick chains to a wall.
She focused her eyes, and as she did she could see she was in a basement, on a mattress, stripped of her designer clothes, shoes and jewellery.
"Remember how I found you..." the voice said again. "A lil like this...

"Jenson?... Jenson please.. if you're there.... Please don't do this to me..." she said and the tears fell.

————-

"No sign, the Bentley truck that pulled up at the same time she as getting in her car, took off moments later.. when it was out of view her car door was open and she was nowhere to be seen...

"So it had to be the Bentley truck right?." Julian said.

Keegan shook his head

Keegan shook his head. "I'm thinking yes but those were fake plates... we can not trace this car..." he said.

Nash rushed into the trap. He had gotten the news of Lena's disappearance and he got the jet over to Canada immediately.
He walked straight up to Darren and he pinned him against the wall. "Let me find out mother fucker that this is anything to do with you...

"It isn't... I have no reason to hurt her... I love her!.."

"If you love her, why the fuck are you letting her walk alone on the streets..." he then looked at Keegan. "Come to think of it... she was in yo hands nephew.... Why the fuck was she not covered.."

"I dropped the ball unc... things with me and C and the death of our son have been off and I have put all of my efforts into that!..."

"She's a fucking Chavez-Reynolds man.. what the fuck.. did we not have this conversation before I left for LA?... I needed to be able to trust you with her!.."

"She's not my fucking responsibility, she's a grown ass woman... she had security, she decided to give them the slip so that she could come and meet lover boy here... how the fuck is that my fault!.."