26. Wishes

".... you still amaze me... I didn't even know you could cook like that, it's been a long time since I've seen you in action in the kitchen." Charisma, said to Keegan with a smile on her face as she finished the plate of food in front of her.

"I can do anything, I am literally the king of everything" he said with sarcasm.

"listen, I'm tired and I'm happy here with Antonia. Lena was talking about popping over too, so if you want to go to the club with Nash before they leave you do that, say your goodbyes properly... I don't need babysitting, as long as you promise to speak to the boys tomorrow, I'm happy... you've done enough for me today..."

He sighed

He sighed. "Okay... and I won't be gone for long, because I wanna get back to you and I may not be able to get up in you yet... but I can definitely pleasure you in many other ways...." He smiled and winked.

" Well, I will stay ready for you, and I'm gonna hold you to that you can finish my birthday off by making me scream...

"Oh yeah... I can do that.." he said and bit his lip. "so tell me again, Blake is the one who came looking for you... Darren is the one who is dating Lena... Chris is the one that Tonya disappeared with, is that right?"

" yeah" she nodded.

He nodded to "okay.. i'm looking forward to meeting these motherfuckers...

"Promise me that you're not gonna cause any trouble. I told you that on my part he can say all he wants and he can like me all he likes... But he isn't getting anywhere... I don't want you getting into shit because I really would like you to pleasure me later tonight and not get locked in a jail cell." She smirked.

"I told you that I'm not going to do shit... I just wanna meet them, and I know that Nash is very interested in meeting Chris because I kind of let it slip that she disappeared with him...

"oh my God Keegan!...

"What else was I going to do when she was badmouthing you... Trying to tell me that you were sitting there with yo titties all on show for the men to walk past and look at you... I mean I love those titties, and I know they're my titties... But I didn't want her speaking down on you, because I don't know what kind of reaction she was trying to get from me... it was weird..."

"She doesn't like me because of my past with Nash.." she shrugged . "A past, which was a long time ago, and thankfully has now diluted to just friendship... She is with him, I don't give a fuck, and I know that Nash isn't checking after me anymore, so I don't understand the issue... plus, me and him were way before her..."