31. Shocks

".... Leilana.. tell me what you think about these dresses?.."

Leilana stood next to Titus. "You'll look the bomb in them sis..." she smiled. "Are you ready for this move back to LA?.."

"Hmmm.. I really wanted to stay and see if I could work with Keegan and his wife... But he is playing hard to get it. He is not having any of it..." she said.

"Well I like Nash

"Well I like Nash... I would love to get to know him better when we are back in LA.." Leilana said.

"I think the working partnership is going to be just fine.." Titus said with a smile. " Although I still have to meet the Queen, Dollar's wife... For some reason they've been keeping her well hidden from me.... And Keegan's wife too... all I wanna do is meet some real ass queens.. I think we could all work well together.."

Leilana handed her a glass of champagne. "We need to get moving.. the jet will be ready to leave in 1 hour..."
Titus smiled at her half sister.

————

"... try this.." Mia said as she served up lunch for Charisma and Keegan. "I don't want to blow my own trumpet, but I am 100 percent the best cook, ever. She smiled.

"I'm the best cook ever, so I will definitely be the judge of that." Keegan said.
Mia waited to see if he liked the food.
"Wow!.. okay.. that's good..." he said as he finished his first mouthful.

She sat with her parents as they ate

She sat with her parents as they ate. Charisma looked at her. "Mia is there something on your mind?..."

"... yeah, but I'm just trying to put it into words... cos it's gonna be the hardest thing for you to digest at this table..." she said. She took a deep breath. "Something, really bad, happened last night... I sensed it and I felt it..."

"Like what?." Keegan asked her.

"Keane, Keegan and Kent... and then... Leyton..."

Keegan put down his cutlery. "What did they do to him!.." he said angrily.

"No... it was what he did to them..., you see he witnessed something horrific.. something that triggered him...

"Mia... just tell us what happened?..." Charisma said.