20. Boycott

".... You're quiet..." Keegan said to Charisma as he hugged her into him.

She sat on his lap, curled up. With her head rested on his chest. "The boys... they're boycotting me because I side with you... Josh and Arlen haven't even seen Lil Antonia yet... I thought it was because they were busy, but it turned out that they just don't wanna come here, and that really hurts me..."

He looked at her. "I'll talk to them... this is my shit to sort out.. the last thing that I want is for you to fall out with them because you've always been so close with them. If that is because of me then I need to sort that out.."

"I'm just feeling so emotional...

"Maybe a touch of the baby blues?... you're usually so strong...

"And now I don't want you outta my sight... I don't wanna be on my own right now..."

"Well I'm not going anywhere

"Well I'm not going anywhere... I'm not even going over to LA... Nash has a new business partner..."

"Partner?."

"Yeah... the associate that we were meeting that he thought was a guy called Titus... Was actually a woman... And she knows everything there is to know about us... as in all of us... And she was also quite a close connect to Dollar... she kept saying how much she wanted to meet you and Lena... how you two girls should be the front and face of the mafia now, and that is what people want to see.... because the Taylor bloodline doesn't resonate with anyone... whereas the Chavez-Reynolds bloodline is still one of the most wanted.."

"It makes me feel sick when people talk like that... Our lives can never be normal, because of the people that created us... We are left with our parents legacy of shit... and to top it all off they didn't really want us anyway, because we were the wrong sex.. but we're good enough to bed and breed with!... it's archaic.."

"Girl I will breed with you any time." He said and she sniggered. "No one is ever having you.. but me... and I don't care about yo damn bloodline... I met you when I had no idea about yo bloodline... I thought for years that your were Alfie Pearces love child..." he laughed.

"Nijada said that you did know..

"Listen... I did not know until the Taylor's showed up... and to be honest Charisma it is you that I love.. not yo bloodline... dad needed that bloodline to stay on top out there... I have never needed that... I have made my own way... and I may not be as well known as my father... but I'm doing well... and we won't ever need for anything or have to live off of yo bloodline, what's yours will always be yours.. and we share mine." He said.

Charisma knew he was fair in that respect. He had never wanted her money. He had even given her all of his at one time. Charisma was very well off and she had her own accounts and businesses and Keegan never interfered with them. He had his own money and he shared his with her.

".. that's because our foundation is strong... the middle may wobble now and again but we stay strong..." she paused. "Tonya may finally take her mind off of me now.. if Nash will have a female partner... she hates me.."