9. Simmering

Charisma parked her car next to Lena's car. She saw her sitting against the hood of the car just staring at the spot that Jenson died. Charisma got out and walked straight over to her no words spoken, she just pulled her to her and hugged her tight. "You know you can talk to me about anything at any time.... I don't want to see you like this.. but I need you to know that I understand you totally... and I will never judge you for feeling how you feel... he was your life, your heart and light... I get it... people tell me all the time that I shouldn't have got back with Keegan I should've stayed away... When you're completely in love with someone and you cant imagine life without them and they have been everything good and bad in your life.... you can't just walk away and you can't just forget.."

"He died right there Charisma..... and I miss him.... It hurts so bad.." she said the tears running.

"You need to grieve.. and you need to be able to grieve in your own way... I see how everyone has moved on so fast, everything is about the business. I don't even think that Nash has given himself a chance to think about what happened and the fact that he lost one of the most important people in his life... He's burying his head in the sand, concentrating on business, so that he doesn't have to deal with his own emotions..."

"I caught that bitch talking about Jenson the other day, I wanted to rip her fucking eyes out of her head

"I caught that bitch talking about Jenson the other day, I wanted to rip her fucking eyes out of her head... What rights does she have to talk about my husband... What did she know about him, she's only been with Nash awhile...

"Are you talking about Tonya?"
She nodded.
"no one has the right to tell you anything, you knew him better than anyone. What I didn't like was the fact that he was doing that shit to you at the end and he was with that bitch, that Loren... he hurt my sister, he broke your heart... And that broke my heart, because I can see how much pain you're in, and how much you still love that man..."

"I wish he was still alive so that I could kick his ass one good time... We would fight this out and then we would be fine.." she said crying again." I didn't get the chance, I got rid of that bitch, and then Nash took him away from me... I'm not blaming him, I understand he was doing under hand shit... But I needed to hear him tell me that he loved me and that he was sorry before he died and I didn't get that chance...."

All charisma could do was hold her and let her grieve and cry and get this out of her system. Any which way she could so that she could eventually move on from this, but even charisma knew that that was going to be a long hard path for her.

————-

Josh and Arlen caught sight of Lamar storming his way through the trap towards the back room, where he knew his father and his uncles would be.
"Bro!... BRO!.." Josh went after him and stopped him. "Mar?...

"Is he in there...