Friendship Day || 14

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 23.

The warm sunbeams filled Jungkook's room, causing his deep and comfortable sleep come to an end. He flutter opens his starry eyes, holding the brightness and a solace in them like he always did.

Rubbing his eyes to get rid of the remaining sleepiness he straightens himself on the bed and his mouth formed in to a yawn. After another few minutes of laziness he gets off from the bed, deciding to take a nice shower at the beginning of the day. But his eyes land on a set of pictures which were laying on the nightstand, they were taken a few days ago at a photo booth with his sister. His lips stretched into a soft smile as he picks them up, recalling the memories he created with his new family member.

"Aish, I don't know how much time it will take me to remember permanently that I have an adorable sister..."

He says to himself while giggling softly and places the photos on their original place, deciding to wake up Aeri, his step sister whom now feels like his blood sister to him.

As his father and Aeri's mother got married Jungkook was gifted with a fourteen year old little girl whom he found adorable. He found himself loving her more and more and heart carving a big, soft spot for her. Being the only child of the family for more than twenty years, Jungkook found it euphoric to have a sibling in his life. Each an everyday he found himself being grateful for that and he already promised himself to protect Aeri's innocent soul with his all might.

Deciding to postpone his relaxing shower and not bothering about his bird nest hair Jungkook steps towards his sister's room, letting out another big yawn on the way. He enters inside the room while opening the door without making any sounds only to find Aeri who's still sleeping peacefully, cuddled up against her warm blanket.

A soft smile returned to Jungkook's face as he chuckles silently, approaching towards the cozy bed before throwing himself on it. Sensing his presence Aeri turns to her side and scoots closer to him after confirming that he's her Jungkookie by his soft scent which always kept lingering around him.

"Rise and shine, baby..."

Jungkook says softly as he wrapped his arms around her petite body which snuggled up against his more and more, placing a soft kiss on Aeri's forehead which made her slight pout disappear.

"No getting up, Koo... you are so warm, I want cuddles..."

She mumbles out sleepily and Jungkook giggles gently, finding her every action and gesture too cute.

"You are a cuddly little baby aren't you hmm?"

He chuckles as he shifts a bit, deepening the hug and starting to sooth Aeri's back which made her sleep even more comfortable.

"I love cuddles so much, Koo... Eomma is always busy and she doesn't even have time to get the meals with me, so it feels like a dream coming true when you involve me in everything you do..."

Aeri murmured out and Jungkook's eyes softened, very well knowing how it feels to be alone and barely get any quality time with the only remaining family member. It wasn't because his dad or Aeri's mom hate them, it's just because they don't know what to prioritise.

"It's fine now, you got me for the rest of your life!! I'll try my best to keep the princess entertained!!!"

Jungkook exclaims dramatically as an attempt of making the little girl laugh and it succeeded as she opened her eyes and let out some adorable giggles.

"Now now little girl, you have no plans of waking up and filling this little tummy huh? Let me recharge your battery!!!"

The brother exclaims as he starts to tickle Aeri's sides which made her fit into a wave of laughter. Just as always, Jungkook's arrival in her life has made it so much better and although Aeri doesn't express it more often, she's grateful for him for being the best brother and a best friend for her.