Toxic & Fake || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 29.

"Koo, please...I want to go....?"

Y/n peeps into Jungkook's face, pulling herself away a bit from his bear hug. He sighs, forcely pulling her back into the hug.

"You are not going!! You are still 16, no parties till 18...don't you remember our rule?"

"B-but Koo...it's just a birthday party. No harm right...?"

"I know, y/n-iee. But I will feel bad and guilty if something bad will happen, cause children nowadays are so weird, all of them are not like you. So...."

"Please, Koo...she's the only friend I have, she'll be mad if I will not attend her birthday party..."

"Fine, stop talking about it now. I'll tell you tomorrow morning, now go to the sleep..."

"B-but----"

"Do you want me to get up and leave you or...?"

"Nooo...please, I won't fall asleep without you...Fine, I'll shut my mouth..."

Jungkook sighs, feeling her pouty face against him. It's the third night this happened and this time too, it ended with a pending decision.

Since y/n is a kid who's not a fan of socialising, she rarely had a friend and the party she was talking about, it's her only friend, YuJin's. She was planning to throw a huge party for her friends for her 16th birthday, ever since y/n can remember.

Jungkook, being honestly worried about his beloved sister, he doesn't want her to go for it because he already feels weird and suspicious about the girl, YuJin, whom he identified as a spoiled rich kid. Though he tried to explain y/n that she's not a good friend, she refused it right away, probably because YuJin is the only friend she has. But Jungkook's thoughts are not so wrong though. She should've listen to him.

--

"Fine...you can go---"

"Yay!!!! I love you, I love you, I love you so much...!!!!"

Y/n jumps up and down in the air and next jumps to Jungkook who is sitting on the couch. Snuggling into him, she celebrated her tiny victory.

"Okay...Okay....calm down, baby. But there are few things you should keep in your mind okay?"

She nods, sitting properly and fixing her gaze on Jungkook.

"Fine, so...though only the students are invited, there can be different types of students okay? Some will be nice, but some will be not. You should be careful about your surround alot, cause I will not be there to protect you okay? If the place seems bothering to you, just don't hesitant to call me, I'll pick you up right away. Understood?"

"Understood Koo...you are the best..!!"

"And the main thing is, no drinks..."

"Eww, oppa...? What are you thinking about me? I'm not going there to drink..."

"I know baby, I was just saying. Don't be mad... By the way, do you have anything nice to wear? Should we go shopping?"

[A/n- someone please find me a brother like him :| ]

"Umm...I want to check, oppa...please come with me..."

"Okay, let's go..."

Jungkook stands up with a smile and steps towards y/n's closet, as she holds his hand and dragged him all the way.

--

The party day~

Jungkook wipes his fake sweat away from his forehead after giving the final touches of y/n's hair, making her giggle.