Heartbroken || 17

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 25.

"Yah!!! You will burn your hand!! Move aside!!"

Jungkook says as he snatches away the pair of gloves from her to take out the tray of baked cookies from the oven, earning a glare from y/n.

"I'm not a kid Koo!!!"

"You are!! Well atleast for me, so stay as a one!!!"

He boops their noses together, being careful of the hot cookies tray. She giggles at him, standing beside him to take a glance of fresh cookies.

"All are mine, I'll consider about giving you a one..."

"Oh no, Koo!!! That's really bad!!! There are twenty five cookies, twenty of them are ours. Five cookies are for Sohyon..."

"You and your Sohyon..."

Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes at her, placing the cookies on a plate. He recalls the day y/n revealed about her boyfriend, around five months ago. Eighteen is the age Jungkook told that y/n will be allowed to date but since she's already seventeen, he decided to just give in. Of course, the boy had to go through an interview by Jungkook and he did not forget to remind him that he will make sure to break few bones of him if he will ever hurt his sister. He looked like a nice guy---well atleast Jungkook think so.

His sister's attitude towards love was totally different than Jungkook thought. He never thought that she would be childish when it comes to love. She grew up being childish around him, but when she talked about love with Jungkook she had deep and amazing thoughts about it. Jungkook himself didn't know how y/n, who was so serious about love, turned out as a childish lover. Even after spending five months with Sohyon, y/n promised Jungkook that he never stole her first kiss. He was too sad to think that she's growing up, a little by little.

"Koo, where are you lost?"

Y/n asks, which made Jungkook snap out from his thoughts.

"Nowhere, princess...Come here, I'll choose some nice cookies to Sohyon..."

"You are the best, Koo!!! You know what, I never thought you would accept the fact that I'm in a relationship..."

Jungkook chuckles at her, choosing some nice looking and big cookies for Sohyon.

"It's not like I'm enjoying it, baby... For real I don't like to accept the fact that you are dating, you are still a baby in this brother's eyes. Still I'm trying to be nice and supportive because I don't want to look like an overprotective brother, it's too boring. BUT, I would like to warn you that I'm PROTECTIVE. That peasant will be dead if he will hurt you..."

"He's not a peasant, Koo!!!"

"See, that's the only word you noticed in the whole set of my emotional words!!! You don't love me anymore, go and find a new oppa!!!"

Jungkook turns around to approach the living room while holding his laughter as he notices how confused y/n suddenly looks.

"Ah--Koo, I'm sorry, I still love you!!!"

"You don't!!! Don't follow me!!!"

"Koo..."

She places her head on his shoulder and wraps her limbs around his body as Jungkook sits down on the couch, which made Jungkook chuckle silently.

"I still love you, Koo...Don't say that I don't love you and find a new oppa, I don't like it..."

"Aish, it only takes some words to make you upset..."

Jungkook giggles, now hugging her back as he rubs her back in circles.

"Come on, now don't be upset. I was just joking around, bunny..."