The wrong one || 05

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 20

is 20.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

-Where Jungkook get a chance to be happy again, but because of his mistake!!!-

"Did you get her?"

"Yes sir. We are on the way..."

"Good. But make sure to be gentle with her. She's a kid afterall..."

"We will, sir. But she does not do any attempts to flee away from us...she looks...weak?"

"Weak? That's something unbelievable. A billionaire's daughter will not be weak. Whatever, just bring her to me as soon as possible..."

Saying that, Jungkook declined the call while a tiny smirk is playing on his lips.

"Finally, it's my last mission in this field. Now I can focus on my company as a CEO because I think that I got my revenge, Mr.Jun. You too, now know how it feels when your nearest ones are not with you..."

The horrible past of him where his parents got killed by Mr.Jun, their part in crime because he knew the wealth they had appears in Jungkook's mind. A slight shiver runs through his body while a dark gaze fills his eyes.

"I suffered...only suffered because of you. My parents trusted you too much, you took the trust they kept for you by killing them. I'm not that wild to kill you but I want you to feel howvit feels if your nearest ones get lost..."

Before Jungkook could think anything more further, the door of the dark room opens, revealing two male figures, while one of them is carrying a tiny figure. He approaches Jungkook and almost throws the girl on the floor, earning a weak whine from the girl and a glare from Jungkook.

"Idiot...is this how you are being gentle with a kid? Her father is my target, not this little innocent girl. I told you both to not to tie her limbs..."

Jungkook kneels down near the girl, peeping to her face. He sees her face which is quite indifferent from her father, it is looking much pale. He moves a strand of hairs away to take a clear glimpse of her, but realises she's burning from fever.

"Seriously...? You didn't notice that she's burning from fever? Gosh..."

He says, shouting at his minions, as well as showing that he's not a rude person at all. His intention isn't hurting her, he just want to teach his enmy a lesson. His phone rangs suddenly, making his gaze land on the unknown number which is displaying on the phone.

"Hello, Jeon Jungkook? You do not speak today, I'll only. If you think that you kidnapped my daughter, then it's a huge mistake. I'm not that dumb to leave my precious princess under your nose. The girl you kidnapped is an orphan who I adopted, a shield I used for my daughter's safety. I don't care if you throw her away; do anything you like. The amount of money I 'robbed' from your family will be at your doorstep on tomorrow morning. Keep in your mind that I'm a well experienced man in mafia unlike you. I know that you are just a man who tasted it to get your revenge from me. By the way, good luck to your buissnes. I'll not finger your life anymore, you too, do the same. Never try to find me again..."