The ghost brother || 12 (1/2)

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 24. Y/n is an orphan kid.

School was a disgusting place to
y/n as always. No one liked to be friends with her, as she's an orphan. They trapped her in various things and bullied her as well. Sometimes she hated being her. But still she was strong enough for stand for herself.

Today is also a day which y/n got tricked by her classmates. She was listening peacefully for her teacher, but suddenly she heard a sound and she looked at the direction it came. But nothing she did see. Suddenly the teacher turned around and spotted y/n who was busy with watching something elsewhere.

"Miss y/n!!! Get up"

Y/n flinched at the sudden voice. That's when she realised that was a sound did by one of students in her class but, she's too late now. She didn't want any punishments as she had to clean the badminton ground before. The cause for it also was something did by her classmates.

"Y-yes ma'm"

"I'm teaching here by hard and you? What's wrong with you y/n?"

"I'm s-sorry ma'm"

"I'm tired of your sorries y/n. Now get out of the class!!!"

"B-but"

"I.Said.Get.Out.Y/n!!!"

The whole class started to laugh at her, while tears pool in her eyes. Her head hanged low, her eyes didn't dare enough to look at her teacher's disappointed face. After opening the door, she went outside of the class, then stared at her feet quietly.

"Haha!! Y/n has gained another punishment today"

"She's such a troublemaker"

"Great that she doesn't have parents. They will suffer alot if they are with her"

And that hitted y/n. A crystal tear left her eyes and she didn't bothered to wipe it off. Because she knew it's useless. Soon a tear will be replace after the tear she wipe off. She has many experiences.

"Stop crying kiddo. You never deserve these things"

She heard a soft wishper and she looked up to find out who's that. She saw a handsome boy with a cute yet soft smile written in his lips. He isn't in the boring uniform of y/n, instead he was wearing a cool outfit. He was looking much pale, but that wasn't the wonder. How is he looking really same with her?

"Who are you?"

"You don't want to know my name little one"

"Why are you here?"

"Because I saw a little angel crying"

He softly smiled at her, which made her to burst out a sob. He hugged her but not much tightly. It's really comfortable afterall. It's the first time y/n felt how a hug can be a solace, even it's a little thing.

"Why are you caring about me? No one wants me"

"Because--" he sighed.

"Because it's my responsibility."

"Y/n with whom are you talking? Seriously y/n? Even after a punishment you are doing the same wrong thing."

"You don't see him?"

"Who?"

She gulped and looked at 'him'. His kind gaze landed on her again, he signalled her to say her teacher sorry.

"I-m sorry"

"Here we go again with your sorry. Keep it with you"

The teacher said and left the place. Y/n looked at the stranger she met a while ago. Why others cannot see him?