Koo is Hurt || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 26.

Y/n steps towards her locker to collect the books she should take home, ready to call it a day. She softly sighs, feeling something uneasy eating her up. Her stomach did weird flips in anxiety and she couldn't help but to imagine every bad thing which are possible to happen. She's afraid something bad might be coming.

Making her snapped out from her thoughts her phone rings, displaying Jimin's number on it. He was Jungkook's best friend ever since she could remember and never fails to make her feel protected with his brotherly love. Jimin is the person Jungkook shared the things he can not share with his little sister who's too little to hear him out. He is more like an eldest sibling for both of them.

"Jiminie oppa?"

"Oh hey, baby..."

Y/n's brows knit together, finding him sounding unsure than any other day she has heard his voice.

"Oppa, what happened?"

"I just wanted to ask you to take a bus. Just for today, your Koo won't be able to come..."

"What happened, oppa? Is everything alright??"

"Yeah. Just call me once you'll reach home hmm?"

"Okay, I'm hanging up. Bye, Jiminie!!! Please be safe, I don't feel so good about something..."

Y/n sighs, shoving the phone in her pocket before hanging her bag on her shoulder. She quickly steps out from the school, suddenly having an urge to reach home as soon as possible, feeling uneasy with whatever happening.

Within next fourty minutes she could reach home and she grabs the spare key Jungkook has given her for an emergency need, realising how thoughtful he is. As soon as she plopped herself down on the couch she pulls out her phone, dialling Jimin's number as she promised to call him as soon as she'll reach home.

"Jiminie oppa... I came home..."

Instead of an actual reply she hears him sighing which made her frown.

"Okay, good girl. So, I have something to tell you, princess. Please don't freak out, I want you to stay calm hmm?"

Y/n nibbles on her lower lip while humming in reply, not having any idea about the words that are about to leave Jimin's mouth.

"Jungkookie got into an accident..."

Y/n forgot to breath for a second. Her eyes go wider and a layer of tears covers them immediately.

"Koo got into an accident? How? When? Is he alright? I want to see him---"

She asks from her trembling voice, breaking down into little sobs which made Jimin sigh softly. He expected this reaction. The bond between Jungkook and y/n is so tight and being their closest person, he doesn't need any definitions about it.

"Relax, baby...he's fine hmm?"

Jimin mumbles softly, but the girl's sobs has turned into weeps now and he hears her weeps from the other side of the phone.

"Hey, you are running out of the breath aren't you? Come on, princess...breath with oppa okay?"

Y/n nods to herself, trying to suppress her cries as she starts to follow Jimin who started to gave her some breathing exercises.

"Yeah, that's my girl...relax like that..."

"K-koo? Is he f-fine?"

Her voice breaks in between, but she manages to hush out.

"He's fine, princess. He was coming back from company for some work, it was around two. His car was hit by another car which was out of control and there's nothing wrong from his side. His right arm is fractured pretty badly, but don't worry it's casted now and his forehead has a kinda scary cut, but the doctors said that there's nothing horrible. So don't worry hmm?"