Unconditional Love || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 29.

-To avoid any confusions in this chapter....-

Y/n is a mute girl and she does hear what Jungkook says. She'll use sign language to reply, but I'll write them as normal conversations.

Dressed in a floral and an angelic dress, y/n steals glances around the fancy restaurant they reached to meet Jungkook's new girlfriend. Jungkook let goes some chuckles while admiring his adorable sister which grabs the little girl's attention.

"What happened?"

She gestures with a smile and Jungkook shakes his head, giggles leaves his mouth.

"You are so pretty, baby. You look like an angel..."

Y/n softly giggles at that, of course she knows that Jungkook is her only and the biggest fan boy.

"Oppa, that lamp is so pretty!!! Like the one we have at home!!!"

Y/n exclaims as she gestures towards the massive and fancy lamp which was hanging in the middle of the hall. Jungkook nods at that and he was about to give her a proper reply when SuJin, Jungkook's girlfriend approches them.

"Hey, SuJin-ah!!!"

Jungkook chirps as he immediately gets up, giving the girl a brief hug. He drags a chair for her and takes his own seat, a smile is decorating his lips.

SuJin and Jungkook were met through social media two months ago and they eventually turned in to lovers, this is the second time they are meeting physically. The first time it was just a friendly hangout and today Jungkook planned to introduce y/n to SuJin, which y/n didn't like much. The reason is, Jungkook's relationships only long lasted until she was introduced. The girls would gradually give up on him, saying that they can not take the responsibility of a mute kid if they got married by an any chance, as they considered y/n as a disgrace.

They only had two options for Jungkook; either to give up on his sister or them.

But Jungkook was not ready to give up on his beloved sister for the sake of love. Their own parents disowned y/n because she was mute and Jungkook couldn't let the mistakes repeat. He want a girl who will accept true him and his sister too, not a girl who would leave y/n in lurch because she's different.

Y/n was feeling nothing but guilty for destroying Jungkook's personal life. Even today she refused to come, but Jungkook said that it's fine if SuJin wants to leave him because he doesn't has any close relationship with her and either he won't try to keep her with him if she's not accepting his precious princess.

Raising y/n from a very young age, Jungkook felt her like his own child rather than his sister and he found it impossible to give up on her. His love towards his little girl is so big than the girls he meets only for a short period of time.

"Hey, y/n!!! How are you?"

SuJin chirps while resting her eyes on y/n and she nods her head, tugging Jungkook's sleeve to grab his attention.

"Say her that she's pretty!!!"

Y/n signs, which made SuJin's sweet smile vanish a little.

"She's saying that you are pretty..."

Jungkook says with a smile and SuJin nods at her with a small smile.

"Is she mute?"

SuJin asks out from nowhere which caught Jungkook off guard. He nods at her while his lips let goes a soft sigh, glancing at y/n who fixed her gaze on her lap instantly.