Someone's Princess || 16

!!!TW!!!
This chapter mentions bullying (both physical and cyber bullying), panic and anxiety attacks and self harming. You are warned, please leave if uncomfortable.

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 26 and y/n and him are cousins. Jungkook is a mafia and y/n doesn't know😏 (now ya'll are interested, your author knows...)

Y/n was walking through the hallway while hugging her books tightly when her phone vibrates with a notification.

Koo :3
I arrived here. Be careful on the way!!! See you soon, princess!!!

A soft smile decorates y/n's lips, as she shoves her phone inside her pocket, not having a mood to start a conversation now.

After shifting and moving in with her different relatives and living alone for two days, today y/n finally can reach her house, feeling home again as Jungkook will be there, waiting for her.

Even though they are cousins, since they grew up together they were close with each other more than actual siblings would be. Their life stories were a lot similar too. Jungkook's mother passed away while gifting him to the world and his father left with another woman, leaving Jungkook in lurch. That's when y/n's parents started to look upon him as their own son and for y/n, he is the perfect brother. But unfortunately y/n's parents passed away from an accident three years ago, so her custody was automatically handed to her uncle. No matter how hard Jungkook tried to take her custody, it was impossible by laws. After robbing everything y/n had, she became a piece of useless paper in everyone's eyes. Her 16th birthday gift was an option; living alone, as no one liked to take her custody. Finally it was handed to Jungkook and now he's here, ready to be a safe place for y/n.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a group of students who blocked her path. She takes a glance of them with her fear written eyes before staring down at the floor.

"Jeon y/n!!! Nice to meet you dude!!"

A girl says while punching y/n's side arm. Although it hurted quite badly, y/n stays silent, not wanting to cause troubles.

"Hmm...I'm satisfied with your patience level. Now, girl....where you were during the lunch break? We were so damn disappointed, there was a surprise ready for you!!!"

The same girl from earlier says, holding y/n's face between her iron grip. Through her gritted teeth she smiles, noticing how hard y/n is trying not to cry.

"Such a cry baby...HIDING FROM US HUH?!"

She says while pushing y/n away from her grip which makes y/n fall down on the cold floor. The girl kneels down infront of her, having a grip on her hair which made y/n's tears give up on staying in her eyes any longer.

"You orphan kid...your surprise is still available..."

She mumbles while smirking at her, next gestures towards her minions. They nod in union and makes her stand up, dragging her towards their headquarters: the abandoned photo room of their school which is dark and soundproof.

Y/n just kept her phase with them while stumbling every now and then, unable to react in an anyway. She hates this moment, she hates herself for being a coward the whole time.

"From what we should start? I guess it should be something active?"

The girl says and the next moment, y/n was given a slap which made her fall down. Soon s kick was landed on her tummy which makes her cough.