Q&A [Answers]

𝐊𝐞𝐲

𝐊𝐞𝐲

🐰Jeon JungKook
🦋Jeon Y/n
🧸Author

_____________________________

🧸Heyyyy!!! So, after gathering all the questions, we are finally here with the answers!!! Wait, are you guys ready---Jungkookie? Y/n-iee??

🐰I'm ready!!! *Fixing his mic*

🦋Me too!!! How do I look? *Twirling a round*

🐰&🧸Beautiful as always!!!!

🧸Fine fine!!!! Now let's begin!!! We'll start with Jungkookie, then we'll go to y/n-iee and finally, it's me!!!

🐰Okayyy!!! So, what's the first question??

ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By: JinTheJinius
Q -When will you get married, I wanna see that!!!

🐰Hmm, a good question!!! *giggling*

Now I need to answer this in paragraphs but, simply, not right now. Y/n is still young and she needs me than anything right now, so my marriage can wait. Plus, your author doesn't has any good plans when it comes to both of our love stories!!! She's such a cold hear---*Whispering the last sentence*

🧸Yaahh Jungkookie!!! What are you wishpering with them?!!!

🐰Nothing!!! Nothing!!!*Clearing throat* I was saying how cute you look today!!!!

🧸*Gives him a suspicious glance and leaves*

🐰*Sighs in relief* Phewww... Girls are so hard to handle...

By:MidnightPrincess7
Q -Are you a bunny? Because I just wanna cuddle you(my rizz is kinda bad, don't laugh, I'm still learning how to rizz)

🐰*Laughing while hiding his face because he felt shy*
Okay, first of all sorry for laughing when you have asked me to not to, but that was a cute one... And, you guys are the ones who saying I'm a bunny-- *gets cutted off*

🦋Why??? You are a bunny, Koo!!! No doubts!!!

🐰Okay, fine. I'm a bunny. *shakes his head in defeat* And I don't think I'll be able to cuddle you because we are just FRieNds and my sister is not fine with it I guess. *gulping down seeing y/n glaring at him*

🦋Now that's a better answer!!!

🐰Maybe we can have a friendly day out later? We can be friends*wishpers behind y/n's and author's back*

ᴊᴇᴏɴ ʏ/ɴ

By: JinTheJinius
Q-Do you think your great brother overthinks a lot? And that he should be a little carefree now without thinking too much about how his fans would feel when he would do a certain thing... because afterall it's his life and he should live according to himself?

🦋*nodding her head* Yes, definitely. Koo overthinks alot, specially when it comes to his profession and his fans. I already tried to make him understand what you said and yeah, I think Koo is thinking it about these days alot. It will take time, but he'll understand the things. Thank you for worrying about my brother *giving a wide smile as a sign of gratefulness*

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

By: JinTheJinius
Q-I wanna know something about you like, not too personal but something apart from what people here already know ^_^

🧸Ooh okay!!! *nodding* Maybe my age? I'm 17 hehe... I guess that alot people didn't know my age so yeah. And oh, you guys might not know that I'm more comfortable with writing about maknaes[Doesn't mean that I hate hyung line, I already have Solace published]. I only stan BTS and an ot7, but I love Jungkookie a tiny-teeny too much.

🐰Good job, little one... *smirking while removing the nerf gun he was holding against the author's head*

🦋*sighs in relief* Now, now, Mr.Jeon, I'm gonna kill you in near future in a chapter!!!

🐰Alright, no problem. I'll be alive in the rest of the chapters even if you killed me in a one!!!

🦋*Scoffs in disbelief* The audacity this bunny man has!!!

By: JinTheJinius
Q- I wanna be your friend and not just a reader because you are such a cutie!!!

🧸Oh am I cute? Thank you hehe *Giggling like an idiot* and yeah, we are already friends!!!

By: MidnightPrincess7
Q-Are you still accepting requests because a Halloween oneshot will be nice...

🧸I do accept requests, but about Halloween.... I don't think I'll be able to. Don't make fun of me, but in our country we don't celebrate Halloween and i haven't read enough about it to write it too. Like I've watched alot of videos and all, but I'm not sure. Maybe you can suggest me another idea beside that? Sorry if I made you feel bad :|

🐰It's over?

🧸It is, Jungkookie!!!

🦋Fine, now take me to Starbucks, Koo!!! You promised me to go todayyy!!!

🐰Okay, don't whine, princess. We are going!!!

🧸Can I join you guys too??!!!

🐰&🦋Of course!!! Let's go!!! Bye byeee guess!!! Take care of yourselves and be with us till the end!!! Love youuuu!!!!

__________________________

A/n- Okayyy!!! So like that, the Q&A chapter ends. I absolutely loved the experience and special thanks for JinTheJinius, MidnightPrincess7, oppa092 for sharing your questions and answering mine questions. I'm so grateful, hope I didn't dissapoint you❤❤

And about y/n's name, the winner is.....

AERI :>

So, for the rest of the book, y/n will have a name, Jeon Aeri. There will be no you in the story lol. [Since y/n stands for your name]

Okayy, will meet again with a new chapter... till then, Byeee!!! I lob wuu!!! And thank you for being with me for a long long time!!!😌❤💞