Q&A [Questions]

-𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 1-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 1-

It's time to awake the memories!!!

After a long journey with this book, 'Eleanor', finally the time has come to share the beauty of our journey!!!

By publishing this Q&A chapter, I look forward to engage in so much fun and eventful talks with my beloved readers. So please leave your questions in the category you want!!! The Jeon siblings and the author are ready to answer ya'll!!!!

🐰Jeon JungKook

****

🦋Jeon y/n

****

🧸Author [me :>]

****

So, there are a few more important things.

♡Please try to mention your questions under the right category. If you can not do that by an any chance, please mention the person the question is directed to.
♡I'll be accepting the questions through private messages too, so anyone who's not that comfortable with commenting in public, you can pm me.
♡I kindly ask you to not to cross the limits and ask unnecessary questions.

-𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 2-
From the author....

Alright, we are done with a one phase. Now, as your Author, I have a few questions to ask from you. Please answer if you feel like, I really appreciate it.

•Around when you met with this book? [If you remember]
•How did you come across this book?
•What is your favourite chapter? [You gotta answer because I've given ya'll 96 options 😭😭]
•What's the most emotional chapter?
•What's the most cutest/loveliest/happiest chapter?
•Favourite moment of Koo and y/n?[I know my book is not that eventful. So for this one too, 'if you have any']
•Has my writing style improved?
•Things you expect to see in the book in future?

An important thing about this segment too:

♡I won't publish the answers for these questions in the 'Answers' chapter. I want to keep these opinions with me and cherish them.

Alright, so the Questions part will be finished from here. I'll accept the questions until Saturday, 28th of October, 2023. Please leave your questions before the due date!!!!

Look forward for Answers, the Jeon siblings and the author will try to give the best ones!!!

Love,
From your author.