Love > Hate || 19

Requested by JinTheJinius!!! Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 30 and he's a senior Solo artist (a singer) in k-pop industry.

Since Jungkook is an idol in real life too, I have a few things to make you understand of.

•Nothing of the upcoming things are real incidents. This is a pure work of fiction.
•The negative things which are coming in this chapter are not my opinions. It's all imagined and no hate directed towards Jungkook or any other artist.
•No offence towards the family of Jungkook. They've been a constant support to him in real life, upcoming things are just assumed for the fiction.

!!!!Please keep in your minds the above three things throughout the chapter. I won't bare any bad comments when I've made the things this clear at the beginning!!!!

Alright, the story begins :)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Staring at his phone with his moistened eyes and his slightly trembling hands Jungkook let goes a soft sigh, slamming it on the couch again so he won't end up dropping it.

Another dating rumour and a plagiarising accuse.

This is the third date rumour that took all over the internet within this month and it's been more than two weeks since he released his new song, but still the people kept assuming things and pointing their fingers out towards him for plagiarism even when he paid extra attention on that topic this time, as the same happened with his earlier song too.

Jungkook was that type of an artist who was known for hard work and great music outputs. He was one of the biggest icons of k-pop, sometimes k-pop was known because of Jeon Jungkook.

He was debated as a solo artist when he was eighteen and since his first day as an artist, he did his best and gave his full strength in everything he was doing. But after spending twelve years in the industry, the hate he received increased massively. The love he was getting was still there, but now he feels like hatred has taken over the pure love he is receiving.

There was a phase Jungkook shrugged off the whole amount of hatred he received when he was spending his early twenties, he wasn't effected at all by rumours, theories about his songs, accusing, copyrights and controversies. But when he's supposed to understand things and act more mature, he found himself getting weak infront of the hatred he was receiving. No matter how much effort he put on his new songs or albums, nothing seems getting appreciated.

He doesn't expect the appreciation too, but he doesn't want the hatred either. He feels himself strong at some points, but at the next moment he feels insecure about himself. He knows he's strong, but he knows he's not a super hero. He knows he's a fighter, but he doesn't know how much more he will be able to fight. He knows he's an idol, but he knows he too is a normal human being who got feelings. But wait, how can he expect some strangers to not to hate him when his own parents do?

To him, hatred seems greater than the love at this point.

Grabbing his phone which he threw away earlier again, Jungkook's fingers rush towards his contacts, next to his call history as he taps on a particular contact, the most recent and the most communicated number he ever has with him for the past seven years. Rubbing his teary eyes with his sweaty palms he brings the phone closer to his ear, hoping to hear the sweetest voice he ever know, the softest voice that can cure him miraculously. It's none other than his baby sister, Jeon y/n, the most important person of his life, the reason why Jeon Jungkook is a brand; an icon.