Reunion - pt.2 || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 28.

Y/n fixes her gaze through the window of the subway train, only knowing that her destination is Seoul. She even doesn't know the place or the town she should get down, she only knows that it's Seoul. Her eyes get heavier, but she blinks quickly, not wanting to fall asleep and miss the station. For sixteen years, so much happened in her life and her mind unfolds everything, slowly, quietly and gradually.

She was four years when Jiho and Minjun divorced. She can remember how Jungkook, her older brother who always made her feel loved back then, wriggled in Minjun's grip, desperate to have his baby sister back in his hands safely. That day, when she barely understood what is divorcing means, just cried because her dearest Koo was crying, not because she understood that her rest of the life would be spent without him or Minjun. A never ending nightmare, which is she's living in now and she's struggling to wake up, started that day.

The custody Jiho took was just limited to papers, as she kept building up her world, despite her little girl she should've cherish more often. She became a popular business woman, she gave every material comfort y/n can ever ask for, but not the piece that has been missing in y/n's life, love. Jungkook used to love her alot, she misses it and it remains fresh like yesterday, even after twelve years. His love was always different? Weird? Or unique? Any suitable term which gives the meaning that the love he had for her can be only given to her by him. She misses that love of him alot.

As soon as she got a phone for herself couple of years ago, her first target was to contact Jungkook. After being fooled by many social media accounts, she finally could have a contact with her Koo on a social media. At first, Jungkook thought that a wrong person was trying to contact him, but after continously getting messages and notifications from a particular person, he got to know that he might be wrong, which is why he replied her one day. Y/n lips shift into soft smile when she recalls the way Jungkook almost broke down when he heard his prettiest princess's voice after such a long time. They talked for hours that day on the phone, and y/n got to know that Minjun died of a cancer and Jungkook is a CEO now, and Jungkook got to know that his baby sister is not spending the best life. But the gleam the girl felt vanished away even she could realise, as Jiho found out her connection has renewed with Jungkook, two months after their reunion. She prohibited her using any digital device and changed the residences even, not letting y/n hear Jungkook's voice atleast and from the other side, killing Jungkook's only hope to find her. That was two years ago, that was their reunion-pt.1.

Although everything wasn't the best, everything was good, until five days ago. Jiho was driving from her company to home, and she got into an accident, leaving y/n in the hands of a cruel world. It was the least thing she could expect. Everyone, cladded in black, came to visit Jiho for the one last time and y/n felt disgusted of herself, feeling fed up with all those sympathetic glances she received from the visitors. The second night of the funeral, y/n cried her heart out, mumbling Jungkook's name without having him by her side. The pain of loosing her mother vanished away after a long crying session to herself, she wondered why should she be sad for a person who didn't bothered to take care of her. After burrying Jiho and left her in cemetery, the main problem her relatives had was her.

"I have two kids, you still expect me to take care of her?"

"What do you think, huh? You were the nearest person to Jiho, you should take care of her"

"Being nearest doesn't mean being a caretaker. I didn't raise up children because I wanted to spend a carefree life, and now you all forcing me to take care of her?"

"Stupid reasons...then you, you take care of her....why are you so quiet huh? Trying to stand out of our attention isn't it?"

"My earnings are not enough to maintain a young girl like her"