A new family || 07

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 22. They are living in their mantion alone as their parents are abroad.

"Y/n be quick" Jungkook said in hurry, as she want to get the school bus today. It was Jungkook who usually drop her and fetch her from school, but whenever he has lectures of his university in early morning, y/n needed to take the school bus.

"I'm done, Koo" she appeared in the living room where Jungkook were,with her uniform on. But still there are so many things left to done by Jungkook. He need to feed her first, then do the hair, put on her shoes and many more things.

"Alright, sandwiches are for breakfast princess. Come and eat, I will do your hair while eating. We only have 7 minutes"

She giggled at him, by seeing his hurry. She took quick steps to the kitchen counter, then started to eat the breakfast, while Jungkook started to do her hair.

A honk sound of the bus could heard after around 10 minutes. Jungkook was tieing y/n's shoelace as the last duty of a busy morning.

"You took all things you need right? Okay then. Be a good girl and study well okay? Oppa will come to pick you. Be safe" Jungkook said his everyday lines and kissed y/n's forehead for a one last time. She ran to the bus and got in, then waved at Jungkook until the bus got disappeared.

Jungkook smiled and sighed, realising he's panting after a busy morning. He was like a machine, as he didn't even sit for a minute since he woke up. He went inside and plopped onto the couch, taking a five minutes rest to himself. He was about to get up but the call he got was capable of keep seating him for another few minutes.

"Hello Jimin hyung?"

Jungkook said after answered the phone.

"Jungkook- ah you said you coming today right?"

"Yes hyung I will. I will start packing in few minutes and will be at university around 9 am"

"You still didn't packed? Alright it's okay did you told--"

Before Jimin finish his sentence, another familiar voice could heard in background but wait! Not only a one voice, so many familiar voices. Disadvantages of living with friends. Always conflicts.

"Aghh c'mon why did you broke it Namjoon?"
"Don't disturb my sleep Namjoon. You are literally screaming"
"It's not me Yoongi hyung. It was Jin hyung"
"Aghh!!!!! a beetle is here"
"Hoseok hyung, guess what? Even kids are not afraid of them..Jimin where is that black colour file?"
"I don't know Taehyung"

Jungkook burst out to a laugh by their silly fights.

"I see, living with you guys will be really funny for both of us"

Jimin said something in acceptance, then announced that it's Jungkook on line, planing about his and y/n's move to live with them.

Y/n doesn't know these gang of Jungkook's friends. They all were living together and Jungkook found that is really funny, so he asked from their parents to move there for living with them. Minho wasn't agreeing first but after a long explanation he also agreed. So today is the day, the day they are moving to living with them. Jungkook still didn't tell y/n about this, deciding to himself that he will surprise y/n by the news. He was wondering what will be her reaction.

After packing their things, Jungkook left to the university, where he can met two of his hyungs, Taehyung and Jimin.

The time flew so fast as usual. The lectures were boring but the fact that they are going to live with 6 more hyungs for him and six oppas for y/n, kept him excited whole day. He bid a goodbye to his hyungs, then left saying it's already the time that y/n's school getting over.