First Love || 17

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 28.

I have something to say----uh, just go and read the chap first :]

"Koo!!! I'm happier than ever!!!!"

Y/n chirps while approaching Jungkook and hugging him tightly, which made him almost loose his balance. He giggles while wrapping his arms around her and y/n places her chin on his chest, looking at his face with her big doe eyes.

"What made my baby this much happy?"

"Can you remember there was a creative writing competition? I told you I wrote a song for that, isn't it Koo?"

"Yes and let me complete the rest. Proving you are my sister and creative as hell and good at everything, your song got selected, am I correct?"

"Yes!!! Koo I'm going to sing it on the stage!!! Keeping your company and CEO mode aside for a while, you need to watch my performance okay?"

"Don't talk like I always miss my appearance in your things!!! I haven't missed anything, baby!!!"

Jungkook whines like a kid, while y/n let goes giggles at his cuteness.

"Give me your bag, I parked the car quite far away since you texted me that you wanted to have a little walk"

It's now y/n remember that they are at the school gate, she was busy being too excited. She immediately pulls Jungkook away  and glances at the surround, sighing in relief as everyone there are too busy with their own things to notice them.

"Well what's with that?"

Jungkook asks while chuckling, taking her bag from her and hanging it on his shoulder.

"Kids will laugh at me, saying that I'm too childish....Aish, I always forget that I'm seventeen already!!!"

"You are seventeen? Stop lying, you are still a baby!!!"

"Koo!!!"

Y/n let goes a punch on Jungkook's side arm which did not affect him at all.

"Wait what's that for???!!!"

Jungkook dramatically says, rubbing his side arm.

"Stop being too dramatic, Koo!!! Can we go now?!!!"

"Of course, princess y/n!!!"

Y/n giggles at him, earning a wave of giggles from him too. She wraps her arm around his, soon they start to walk to the place where Jungkook parked the car. It was quite far away from the school, as y/n texted him that she needs to relax a bit and a little walk would be great.

"Well, when will the performance be, bunny?"

"Next friday, Koo...I can't believe I'm doing this!!! I feel nervous now..."

"Don't be nervous, princess. You'll be rocking it!!! Did you really produced a whole song behind my back? You are really something!!!"

"Aish, it's not like that, Koo...I only worked on the lyrics and originally it's a poem. They just added some music for it, next they made me sing that and they were so impressed by my vocals..."

"Of course they should be!!! Because you inherited it from me and you have perfect vocals than you can imagine even!!!"

"Are you being serious, Koo? You've never commented on my vocals..."

"Yes I haven't but now, I think I should. Everything of you is perfect for me, I'll be supporting you till the very end..."

"You are the best oppa!!!...."