Not Enough || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 29.

Y/n silently stares through the window, as the ride from her college to home is getting bored by the every minute that is passing on. Jiho has sent the driver to pick her up today, the other days it would be always Jungkook. Rides with him is much funny. He would buy her ice cream, get her to an animal cafē, sometimes get her for mini shopping sessions, rarely races with the other vehicles too. The main part is he talks with her about the day, she loves it alot. She let goes a soft sigh, staring at her report, which has two B passes. She shove it in her bag, not knowing how to deal with her parents who never gets impressed by her academic performances. Plus, she got straight A passes for every subject last time, so the two B passes are like preparing her tomb to burry her. She was having a bad day. The main thing is her results, next she got accused for sending a piece of paper with inappropriate words to her teacher (a/n: do you guys remember this scene?), heard a nice scold from the teacher, which she prefers rather than calling the guardians.

She eventually approaches the house and steps out from the car, thanks the driver and enters through the door, wishing Jiho to forget to ask about her results. She sees Jungkook lying down his head on Jiho's lap, as she's massaging it.

Ever since she could remember, Jungkook was Jiho's and Minjun's ideal child, not her. Even the little things Jungkook does are appreciated by the parents, but not the result she gain after spending sleepless night. They even don't bother to ask her whether she slept tightly, it was only Jungkook who stayed up with her, despite the hard toiled day he went through, dozing off of the tiredness time to time. Jungkook had freedom to do anything when he was a high schooler back then, but for y/n, it seems the opposite. She only has to focus on studying, the other things were forbade for her. Jungkook was against this when he understood the parent's mistreatment for his sister. He loved her with his all heart, she was the best in his eyes.

"Oh, you are home.."

Jungkook instantly gets up, smiling widely as he runs towards her, scooping up her in his arms and kissing her randomly, making the girl giggle.

"I missed you so much, baby..."

He dearly says, earning a concern glance from y/n.

"Koo, are you sick? Why didn't you come to pick me up? Are you alright?"

"I'm alright, my child. It's just eomma's demands"

He silently sighs, kissing her forehead before placing her on the couch.

"Kook, are you crazy?"

"What?"

He answers Jiho, undoing y/n's shoes.

"She's sixteen"

"And?"

"Treat her like a one"

"Why? What? She's still a baby for me, forever she will be"

He says, as he sits down with her on the lap.

"By the way, y/n, your oppa did a good job today!!! He conducted our meeting today and had the chance to collaborate with a leading company"

"Mom, it's not something to celebrate. It's my n'th presentation, plus, I do mine company's ones better you know?"

Y/n chuckles secretly, admiring her brother's swag.

"Mom, actually--...can I attend the field trip this time?"

Y/n asks in tiny, playing with Jungkook's hand where he has her name tattooed.

"No, you are not going. You should start studying for the next semester and oh, you got your results today, isn't it?"

"Mom come on...let her enjoy her life abit.."