Always With You || 14 (1/2)

This chapter is requested by AlienChild03. Hope you'll like it!!!

But also,

This chapter contains,
⚠️⚠️Sexual harassment⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️Panic attacks ⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️Harsh language⚠️⚠️

Read with your own risk!!! You can leave if you are uncomfortable with such things!!!

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 24.

"Make sure to complete your homework and don't forget to handover your assignment by Friday. You may dismiss now..."

Students scatter around in a second, making the huge lecture room empty. Jungkook sighs and collect his documents and books, feeling much tired after teaching the whole day. The corner of his eyes catches the little figure of y/n who is waiting to him at the entrance of the hall. He plays a soft smile, making the girl walk to him and hug him.

"Hey, princess...how did you come here? You don't have permission at all..."

"Rules end with school, oppa..."

Jungkook chuckles, wondering what is the power y/n has to destroy his tiredness in minutes. He takes her hand in his, stepping away from the place and reaching the parking area of the school.

"Oppa, I sometimes wonder why you became a lecturer of an university when you are so good at aesthetic side..."

Jungkook steals a glance of y/n who is sitting at the back of the car, from the mirror.

"Well, I can help many people to make their futures brigher. That's why I choosed this career"

"Mm...having my brother in school as a teacher is really something exciting, isn't it oppa?"

"Of course, baby..."

Jungkook starts to drive, having a conflict between himself and his mind to ask something that was bothering him in past few days.

"Will you tell me a thing, baby?"

"Yeah Koo..."

"In past few days, I noticed you are bothering about something. You know you can share anything with me right?"

Y/n fiddles with the hem of her skirt, palms getting sweaty and flashbacks of her bullies start to appear in her mind. She took a silent deep breath and let goes a sigh, that's too silently.

"It's n-nothing, oppa...I-I'm f-fine"

"I'll believe you for now..."

Jungkook let the words slip through his teeth, realising nothing is fine about y/n from his mind. He notices her uneasy behaviour which burst out all of sudden.

--

The bell rings, indicating that the school is over. Y/n added herself to the students who are stepping to their lockers to mind their own buissness. She opens her one places some books inside and choose the books she has work to do. Students fade away from hallway soon and y/n is about to leave the place when she hears some footsteps. The hall is empty by now, y/n gulps thickly at the sight of her bullies, who used to be three girls.