Mine!! || 04

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 20

is 20. (Sorry if you dislike the huge age gap :| )

Jungkook flutter opens his eyes, as the sunbeams that running here and there in his room disturbed his peaceful sleep. He can feel a little weight on his chest and a smile breaks through his mouth, glancing at his four years old half sister. Although it's only been around a year with her addition to his life, and he got a mother, his love at this point, is overwhelming for the new family members. He runs his fingers through y/n's soft hair, who's still sleeping peacefully on the top of him. The parents were again busy with a business tour, which made him take care of the girl.

"Baby, wakie..."

Jungkook softly pats her back, making the girl stir from her sleep. She opens her eyes once but the light was too much, so she closes her eyes again.

"No...Koo's huggie is nice"

She mumbles, falling back to the sleep. Jungkook chuckles, deciding to let her sleep for few more minutes. He slowly lays her down on the bed again, pulling her into a gentle hug as he closes his eyes, thinking how can this girl miraculously get him agree to do anything she wants.

"Good that it isn't a university day"

He mumbles, letting go a sigh, which interrupted the girl. She opens her eyes and blinks several times, before focusing them on Jungkook.

"Oops, I'm sorry, princess...I didn't meant to wake you up"

Jungkook says, being honest for his words.

"It's okay, Koo.."

She mumbles, snuggling into him more. He chuckles, kissing her head several times. Knowing they can never leave the bed if they keep cuddling like this, Jungkook gets down from the bed, carrying the girl in his hands. He steps inside the washroom, placing the girl on the counter. Next he put some baby toothpaste on her toothbrush and gives it to her, earning protests from her.

"Babies should brush their teeth or else monsters are going to eat them"

Jungkook says with horror, making the girl gasp of the thought of going away from her oppa. She immediately snatches the toothbrush from Jungkook's hands, making him chuckle.

"You are too adorable that I doubt whether my heart can deal with it"

He says, kissing her forehead as he starts brushing too. After playing around, he was finally carrying her to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

"What do you want to eat, baby?"

"Anything Koo likes"

"But, baby..."

"No, Koo...you everyday eat things that I like, so let's eat something Koo likes today"

He let goes a soft chuckle, staring at her tilted face, doe eyes and happy smile in adoration.