The crush || 15

Requested by Rily_007. Hope you will enjoy!!!

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 21.

"Y/n-ah!! Dinner is ready"

Jungkook's voice runs toward
y/n's room, in order to call her for the dinner. He frowns when he doesn't get any reply from upstairs because usually y/n will never delay to has her meals. He keeps the apron away after removing it, deciding to check on her.

"Y/n-ah?"

He knocks on the door once and next, he hears her soft giggles inside of the room. He listen it for a while and next, he opens the door, as he doesn't get any response from her.

"Y/n? What are you doing?"

She froze for a moment, while her eyes looks even more big from the confusion.

"I-uhm-nothing, Koo. I was about to come downstairs"

"Are you sure? I heard you smiling and I'm wondering what made you smile all alone here? It's not like I'm fingering your privacy but--"

"I know Koo. I was chatting with one of my friends-yeah a friend"

"A friend? Alright. Can you tell me one thing?"

He asks as he steps towards y/n's bed and settle down on it.

"A girl or a boy?"

"What?"

"I mean your friend. A girl? Or a boy?"

"What if I say it's a boy?"

"Well. It will be alright if you both are just friends"

"We are--"

"Oh? Which means it's a boy"

Y/n shuts her mouth while a playfull giggle escapes from her.

"You cannot fool me, baby"

"You are a naughty oppa"

"No. I'm a genius oppa"

He says while trying to get rid of her small punches.

"Here, listen princess. It's alright if you both are friends because it's your life. You should have freedom to do what you want. I won't disturb your friendship. But if he hurt you for a single second, that will be his end. Just don't hesitate to tell me if he bother you okay?"

"Yeah I got it oppa"

"Good. Can you tell me his name? Is he learning at your class or?"

"Why so many questions?"

"I need to know. That's it"

"His name is Park Jae and yes, he's in our class"

"Mhm. Alright. That's it for now. Let's go and eat, food are being cold"

--

Y/n's cheeks are slight redish and her eyes dance with happiness, when she sees Jae stepping inside the college.

"I'll go oppa. Bye"

"Why so hurry? You know what--"

"I gotta go now Koo. Bye. I love you"

She says as she jumps away from the car, leaving Jungkook in a confusion.

"What has happened to her?"

He mumbles to himself, not understanding the reason for her weired acting since near past. She'll always murmur songs, smile without any valuable reasons and ignore Jungkook. Suddenly Jungook's phone rang, throwing him away from his train of thoughts.