It's not easy || 13

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 18.

Requested by mrstae1712!!! Thank you for the suggestion!!!

Being the school heart throb's sister is not easy.

Although Jungkook is a quite and a studios senior in the college, his gorgeous appearance made him the school heart throb. He is really annoyed by it. It felt cringy when a bunch of girls called him 'oppa' in their disgusting seductive tones. He hates it so much.

When y/n started high schooling, each an every girl was curious and jealous over her, the girl who got so much attention from their dreaming prince who never even looked at them. They would curse over the scene of Jungkook feeding y/n in the garden during the recess time.

Eventually they learned that Jungkook and y/n are siblings. This was a good news for them. Y/n started to get bullied and she was forced to give Jungkook's number or steal his clothes, which y/n refused and which made her bullying sessions worse. Jungkook had to complain about the fact that his sister is getting bully for nearly five times in the past month. He was feeling awful that she had to go through that everything because of him, because of his looks; something temporary.

--

"Calm down, princess... please breath with me hmm?"

Jungkook says while resting his big hand on y/n's tiny back. She had some breathing problems in PE class and he was informed. She's suffering from asthma and she was cornered by almost everyone because of this. Except Jungkook, everyone was afraid to make any type of a connection with her. They were afraid that she'll have an asthma attack when she'll be with them and they considered it as a disgrace.

"Is she going to die?"

"She looks pathetic..."

"I don't understand why Kookie oppa loves that sick bitch so much..."

Tears are stinging in y/n's eyes and Jungkook glares at the people who are talking crap about y/n. They immediately went silent and Jungkook stands up from the bleachers carrying y/n in his arms.

"Excuse me, sir... I'm taking her with me for a while..."

Jungkook informs the PE teacher and he immediately agreed and Jungkook takes her towards the garden area. Y/n has already calmed down, but it's only limited to her body. Her mind was still restless.

"Do you want the inhaler, baby?"

Jungkook softly asks, earning a nod as no from the little girl. She burries her head in Jungkook's chest, as he's hugging her while sitting on a bench.

"Why people don't like me, Koo? It's true that I'm sick, but they don't need to remind me that in repeat..."

Her lips quiver and she bites on them, not wanting to break down. She's so tired of being weak.

"So what others don't like you? Koo's love can stand against that everyone's hatred..."

Jungkook softly mumbles while caressing her hair, blinking away the thin layer of tears which blur his vision. Y/n's helpless voice always gives him a fresh amount of pain everytime.

"You are all fine now hmm? Do you want to drink something, princess?"

"N-no, Koo..."

Y/n pulls herself away from his hug while blinking her tears away and giving him a small smile.

"That bitch has asthma and we never knew..."

A group of senior girls who was watching everything mumbles with each other, too excited to use her weakness for their victory.