Chapter Forty Three

Start from the beginning

Kamila got back on the ground and faced Aaron again. He growled lowly still staring at her without any movement.  As if something snapped in him, Aaron ran at full speed towards Kami and jumped on her. She stepped out of the way but not without gaining a scratch on her arm.

Kamila stared at her wound, muttering a simple spell to heal herself and she regained her focus on Aaron. With a smile, she ran towards him absorbing  water from the surrounding and making a long staff out of it.
With that she began to attack, hitting Aaron but he also managed to get few hit on her.

Kamila jumped high into the air and kept that position. Making icy sticks, she began to throw them at Aaron who was on the ground. As he broke through some of them, it was like they multiplied around him until he couldn't move to avoid getting stabbed by any of them.

With that, Aaron accepted defeat and Kamila cleared the surroundings. She came down and walked towards her mates as the color of her eyes returned to its normal color and her hair also. While Aaron went behind a tree to shift and put on some clothes.
Everyone were so shocked that no one was saying anything like they were all frozen, except Dylan, Ryan and Vale.
Vale's loud applause managed to bring almost everyone out of their dazes. "As expected, you were badass." he said with a smile. Kamila smiled at him flipping her hair that had fallen out of the ponytail during the fight, she flipped it playfully.

"Good work, firefly. I think you broke the members of our pack." Dylan said referring to the pack members who have still not gotten out of their shock. Aaron joined them.
"Yeah, you really kicked my ass." He said to Kamila. "You are welcome." She replied.

"That was really amazing sweetheart." Marie said as Ian nodded along. "It felt so great to see you being so powerful and capable." Ian added.
A familiar voice squealed before Kamila felt a body jump on her. "My bestie is a badass woman." Zoė said as she hugged Kamila who only laughed as she hugged her in return.

"It was so amazing, seeing you fight. Especially as you went against Aaron in his wolf form." Sarah told her.

The training ground was so full as everyone were present as per Alphas' orders. Everyone was having one form of training or the other, the only set of pack members that were not present were the elderly and the youngest. But Dylan made sure everyone must be involved in the training and have one or more ways to defend themselves.

Training ended for the day and everyone retired to their houses for a good rest.

Kamila fell straight on the bed after a refreshing shower without even bothering to dress up.

"You hungry?" Dylan asked coming into the room.

"Yes, but I'm too tired to eat. Or dress, or do anything right now."She replied.

Dylan picked out a sweatshirt from his wardrobe and joggers from Ryan's and dressed her up.
" Let's dry your hair. "He said about to lift her into his arms so he can place her in front of the vanity.

" Never mind about that." Kamila said creating some sort of heat vacuum around her head and dried her hair.
" Okay. I guess food is next. "Dylan told her.

He picked her up into his arms as Kami wrapped her own around his neck and they went down the stairs.

In the kitchen, Kamila was surprised to see Vale, Zoė and Sarah also in their house.

" What are you all doing here? "She asked making them aware of her presence in the room.

" Spending quality time together. "Vale replied grinning." That sounds too good to be true. "Kamila replied as a plate filled with pancakes and fruits with an abundance of syrup spread over them. She pecked her mates before staring at Vale, Zoė and Sarahwith an eyebrow raised.

" Fine, Dylan cooked. And we were hungry for some thing Dylan made."Zoe finally replied.
" My mate is not your cook. He is my mate, my cook." Kamila said.

" Of course, but sharing is caring. "Vale whined.

After eating, they all settled in the living room to watch a movie. The windows were shut close and curtains drawn to give a dark vibe to the living room.

Vale , Zoė and Sarah finally left leaving the couple to themselves as they just laid in the room cuddling

Vale , Zoė and Sarah finally left leaving the couple to themselves as they just laid in the room cuddling. Sapphire resting his head on Kamila's feet and they drifted asleep.
††††

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
With lots of loves 💜
Lizbeth Rose 🌹