Chapter 42

*WARNING MAY TRIGGER*
*Val POV*
I turned the oven on, the pizza starting to cook. "Mummy? Can I lay down?" Jack mumbled, sleepily yawning. I nodded, picking him up. I softly walked upstairs, and layed him in his bed, turning off the light. "Good night baby" I mumbled, walking quietly out. I walked blindly to me and skulls room, standing in front of the mirror. Look at you, your so fat! Darquesse sneered, making me tremble. Your pathetic. She laughed, making me run to the bathroom. Without thinking, I threw my fingers down my throat, hacking up my lunch and breakfast. It burned my throat and j felt ill, but maybe she was right. I mean, she is the one who's supposed to kill the world... I pulled my fingers out, and started sobbing, leaning back against the sink. "Mummy! Why were you vomiting!?" Jack cried, running in. He paused, staring at my fingers. "Honey, go back to bed. I'll be out in a minute..." I stuttered, trying to stop the tears. He shook his head violently, running back downstairs. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, as I shakily stood up and washed my hands, the tears cascading down my cheeks. I stumbled blindly out of the bathroom, and could hear Jack talking. He was to smart for his age. "She was throwing up!.... No, she isn't sick... I'm worried about mummy.... Okay..... Bye uncy..." Jack cried, hanging up the phone. "Jack!! What are you doing!" I screamed, scared. "You need help mummy!" He screamed back, hiding in the kitchen. "Jack! I'm fine! You shouldn't have called them!" I sobbed, panicking. I started to hyperventilate, struggling to see straight. "Mu-" Then I collapsed.

My throat was burning, as I started choking on air. "Hurry up Ghastly!" Someone cried, only now noticing the fact I was being carried. "MUMMY!!!" My eyes shot open at hearing jacks voice as I used the last of my strength to reach out for Jack. "Val, it's ok. It's just us, we're going to get you help ok?" Ghastly sobbed, starting to speed up. He must be the one carrying me. I was softly placed on someone's lap, trying to focus my hazy eyes on the figures above me. I heard Jack scramble in the car, being held back by tanith. I finally realised it was Anton who's lap I was rested on, and he was crying. "God val.... What did you do.?...." He mumbled, his tears dripping on my cheeks. I slowly closed my eyes as the car jolted to a start.