Chapter 33

*Val POV*
"Dearly beloved, we are here today to celebrate the love shared between these two infront of me" Saracen States, trying to keep a straight face. He wanted to be the pastor. "Valkyrie Cain, do you take Skulduggery pleasant, to love and to cherish, in sickness even though he can't get sick, and In health, to death do you apart?" Saracen asks, earning laughs from the sickness statement. "I do" I grin, taking skuls hands. "Skulduggery pleasant, do you take Valkyrie Cain, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, to death do you apart?" He asks, smirking, happy he's friends happy. "I do" skulduggery States, tilting his head. "Well then! We're are the rings!" Saracen laughs, grinning. We turn our gaze down the aisle, as Tanith and Jack start the descent. Jacks holding taniths hand, nervous, and in his other hand are the rings. There are multiple 'awwws' and murmurs that settle among the crowd, as Jack smiles, waddling up to us. "Here mummy! Daddy!" He laughs, running up the aisle ahead of Tanith. I laugh, turning to skulduggery. "He's definitely your son" I state, laughing. He chuckles, as Jack reaches us. He holds out his hand, as Skul takes my ring. I pause, staring at the ring that's skulduggery. I hadn't seen his before, and now I saw it, I understood mine. His ring was a silver band with a heart shape cut out, that my ring would perfectly fit into. On his ring, the words 'Endless Love' were engraved, in an elegant script. I take his ring in my fingers, smiling. "Uncle Saracen!" Jack shouts, hugging his leg. Saracen laughs, putting a hand on jacks head. Saracen nods as we slip each others rings on each others fingers, skuls hand lingering on mine. "Right! Now, Skul-Man, you can now kiss the bride!" Saracen shouts, as Skul cups my cheek, leaning in. I press my lips against his teeth, as multiple photos are taken. The crowd cheers, standing up. I laugh, pulling back. I turn around, throwing my bouquet back. I hear a shout, and turn to see Tanith holding it. Ghastly grins, getting on one knee. Tanith stares, mouth wide in shock. "Tanith Low, will you marry me?" He asks, blushing. She screams, nodding. He hugs her, as the rest of us cheer once more.