Chapter 35

*Val POV*
I gasped, staring at the place around me. Everyone cheered, making their presence known, as I gazed at the sky above me. It was night time now, and above me where hundreds of beautiful white lights, setting a silver aura along the ground underneath them. It was beautiful. I laughed in happiness, as Skul led me towards our table.

We started to dance. It was so romantic and amazing, as everyone watched on, smiles etched onto their faces. Skul held me close, as I gazed into his eye sockets. I didn't mind. I heard a giggle, as Jack sprung out of taniths arms, and ran across the dance floor, latching onto skuls leg. He chuckled, rubbing Jack head.

It was the best night of my life. After we all had a romantic dance, the crazy dances came next. Our life photo album will be brimming with photos. Me and Tanith giggled, jumping about. "Mummy!!" A voice squeals, running up to me. I grin, picking up the little boy. "What's up baby?" I smile, hugging him. I could see the dead men all watching from the sideline, happily chatting away. "Where are you and daddy going?" He pouts, tears forming in my eyes. "We'll only be gone for a few days, and uncle ghastly and auntie Tanith will look after you!" I smiled, trying to cheer him up. "Promise me you'll come back?" He mumbles, looking up at me. I smile softly, locking my pinkie with his. "I promise." I state, as he grins and jumps down. He runs over to ghastly, latching onto his laugh. Ghastly grunts in shock, but laughs, ruffling jacks hair. Tanith laughs, ghastly calling her over. I jump in surprise as a bony pair of arms encircle my waist. "We have to get to the airport soon..." Skul murmered, taking my hand in his. "Please tell me where we're going!" I whine, smiling. He chuckles, shaking his head. "Nope. It's a surprise." He laughs, turning me to face him. I scowl at him, pouting. He leans down and presses his teeth to my lip. I moan, forgetting we were in front of a crowd. We pulled away hearing cheering. We looked over to the dead men, seeing them all grinning and whistling. I blushed, cowering into skuls chest. "Yep. We can go now." I state , embarrassed. He laughs, as we walk over to ghastly and Jack. "Bye little man!" I smile softly, trying to not cry. But he wasn't as successful as fat tears rolled down his cheeks. "Hey, we'll only be gone a few days..." Skul murmered, kneeling down and hugging him. "Why aren't you ever yourself around me?" Jack sobs, surprising everybody. We all go silent watching the scene unfold.