Chapter 32

The top picture is the aisle, the bottom is her dress! :)

*Val POV*
"I can't do this!" I hyperventilate, pacing the room. "Val! I know you can! Come on, you've been waiting forever for this day!" Tanith whines, stopping me from wearing the floor down completely. "Your right." I mumble, staring at the mirror. I loved my dress, it was perfect. My hair was pushed to one side, curled slightly with diamonds through it. I had a simple yet stunning makeup look on. I stared around the room. The wedding was being held at Skulduggerys house, situated in his backyard. "Val? Can I come in?" Ghastly asks, through he door. I sigh, opening the door. He gasps, his eyes watering. "Okay. I promised I wouldn't cry..." He mumbles, looking me up and down. "God, I can still picture you as the scared little 12 year old... Look how much you've grown!" He laughs, softly hugging me. "Are you ready?" He asks, takin my hand. I nod, slowly. He glances at Tanith, his eyes widening. "You look beautiful, Tanith!" He smiles, kissing her. She blushes, kissing him back. "Thankyou! You look rather dashing yourself!" She laughs, grinning. Ghastly grins, pulling out his phone. He calls someone. "Now" he states, hanging up. He links his arms with mine, leading me slowly down the staircase, as the traditional wedding music starts playing.
Walking down the white stone stairs, I can't help but let my stomach do flips. I let my head drop, passing through the back door, pulling my head up when I hear the door open. I gasp, smiling. The garden looked beautiful. Everyone from the sanctuary was at the end of the aisle. I grin, noticing Anton playing piano. Me and ghastly start to walk down the aisle, in time with the music. Looking up the aisle, I see skulduggery waiting at the alter, in a dashing black suit. The crowd stands as I make my way down, blushing like the blushing bride I was. Upon reaching the alter, ghastly pauses. "You better take good care of her Skul" ghastly smiles, put my hand in his gloves. He kisses my cheek, sitting down.