Chapter 31

*Val POV*
"Only two days!" I order, glaring but grinning at him. He laughs nodding, before pulling me in for a kiss. We probably kiss for 3m before the dead men get impatient. "Come on Skul! We only have two days!" Dexter whines, finishing putting all there bags in the car. He pulls away, rolling his eyes. "I love you Mrs Cain" he smiles, hugging me. "I love you to Mr Pleasant."I smile, as he walks over to Jack. "See ya little man! I love you, ok?" He murmurs, hugging Jack. "I love you to daddy!" He laughs, hugging him back. We wave to Skul as he walks towards the jeep, that the dead men are borrowing for his bachelor party. I grin as they cheer, driving off. "Ready for movie night?" Tanith giggles, jumping out of the bush. "Woah! Weren't you supposed to be on a mission in England?!" I yell, shocked. She laughs, grinning. "I finished a week ago!" She giggles, taking my hand. "Jack! Come on!" I laugh, taking his hand. He grins, showing a toothy smile. "Hi Aunty Tanith!" He grins, waving. "Hey Jacky!" She laughs, taking us to my car.

Upon arriving at my house, we jump out, me picking up Jack. "You ready for a movie weekend with the girls?" I grin. He claps, nodding. I unlock the door, letting us in.

After watching almost every Disney movie, we were all cried out. "Come on Jacky, time for bed" I mumble, picking up his sleeping form. I carry him upstairs, laying him in his small bed. "Mummy? Does daddy know I love him?" He mumbles, half asleep. I frown, taking his small hand in in mine. "Of course! Why wouldn't he?" I ask, confused. He stars his little blue and silver eyes, into mine. "Cause I don't care that he's a skeleton. I don't care that I'm half skeleton." He states, smiling. I smile, tears coming to my eyes. "That means a lot to him, Jack." I smile, kissing his forehead. "Get some sleep, I love you" I state, turning off his light. "I love you to mummy" he states, closing his eyes. I grin, closing his door.

*JUST SOME JACK AND VAL FLUFF!"