86

Regan stayed on the floor, her head on her knees. The chamber was different from the one before. The walls were adorned with red and black tapestries. The windows were three and were covered with long, red velvet curtains. They had gold lines, creating flower patterns.

On the right side, there was a queen sized bed, its blanket and pillows red with gold lines as well. The bed was luring her to sleep, but she quickly hated herself for it. In front of the bed was a tall golden with red lines wardrobe. She hated Sirius even more for shoving her inside a room similar to his.

Regan stood up slowly, noticed the wardrobe had a mirror. She didn't want to look at herself but she couldn't help it. But as soon as she reached her reflection, heat crept up on her cheeks when she realized whose coat she was wearing. The coat wasn't very bad but Regan quickly removed it and threw it away.

Then, she saw how her hair looked, as if it had been washed in silk. She ran a hand through her hair in frustration. She didn't like the one in the mirror, she didn't recognize her and she didn't want to.

She walked over to the other side where there was a door. She opened that door, revealing the bathroom. The bathroom had red and black tiles both on the walls and the floor. There was everything else it had to be called a luxurious bathroom.

Regan walked over to the sink and washed her face, throwing some water at her clothes since they were covered with dirt. The pants were torn on her knees, but she didn't care.

Stepping out, she slid the curtain from the window, not even knowing if it was day or night. It was night. And the windows were covered with bars.

She felt her powers drained but she still could summon fire. And her gaze fell on the coat. Her hands lit up and she threw fire on it, the flame burning in front of her.

She sat on the floor and leaned against the wall, watching the coat burn. Even throwing her anger there, wasn't enough. She felt as if she was the bad one in the story.

She hugged her knees, her mind swirling with different thoughts. All bad. She wondered what Iris was doing, and if Sirius was going to let her and others live. But even if he did, Even if he did, they were probably tortured.

She was stuck there, in his castle again. And now the worst thing was that deep down, she knew she deserved it. The first time she hadn't done anything to be held there. But that time, she was aware of her actions.

The thoughts made her eyes fill with tears. But she wiped them off. She couldn't cry, she couldn't stay lost anymore. She hated herself and him but there was still something she could do. There was a way.

She wanted to burn other things as well, but that'd make her seem like a fool. She even felt guilty for burning the coat. It was beautiful and the material was comfortable. Not wasting anymore time, she stomped on the coat, and the fire subsided.

Then, she took the coat and scanned it. It hadn't burnt a lot. Again, Regan wanted to get rid of it. She felt like crazy. She threw the coat away again.

She threw fire at the door but it wasn't flammable. She gripped her hair in frustration. Staying like a fool was making her even more furious. She had to do something.

But there was nothing, there was no way out of the room, unless someone would come and she'd force her way out.

She started to put her mind in work for something smart, something that could make someone come into her room. The first thought was to bang loudly on the door. She did that. Except she didn't shout or yelled because she felt embarrassed to do so. No one opened the door.

She turned to the windows. As she put her elbow on the window, she began to hit it strongly. It was made of glass and she knew she could be getting some cut. And she didn't even know what she'd achieve by breaking it but she thought to do so.