Alienus

Regan had lost track of time as she was sitting on the bed, her eyes staring out of the window. The sky was red and it terrified her. It hadn't changed at all. Her eyes were still teary and she had been crying the whole time.

There was a thing for sure, this place didn't look like earth at all. The thought itself made her terrified. But what if it was just an illusion? Maybe Sirius lied and cast some spells on her. Whatever it was, Regan didn't know.

She wondered if there were aliens there, of course if it wasn't earth. Or was she all alone? Was there only him? How would she even get back to her home?

It was ironic, she hated her home. Sirius had made her hate it. But what about her aunt? What might she be thinking?

A sudden door knock made her flinch. She didn't want to face him again, not now at least. She rushed to the other side of the chamber, her heart racing in her chest.

The doors opened slightly and before Regan could proceed, a woman entered the room. She had brown hair, Regan could see that. But her hair was guarding her face, so that she couldn't see it. She was wearing a green dress that looked almost cottage-like, with a white apron over it.

"Sorry for the disturbing, my lady. His highness ordered to bring you food," she spoke in the weirdest accent that Regan had ever heard. She was holding a tray with food and Regan just remembered how hungry she was.

Regan took cautious steps towards her, and her eyes widened at what she saw. The woman looked young, but she had scales throughout her body. Her skin was bronze. She looked at Regan for a moment and then Regan saw the slitted golden eyes, the small nose and the fact that her face had scales. Regan stumbled back, her mind trembling at the sight.

She ran her hand through her hair and started to pace around anxiously. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" she said to herself pacing back and forth, not believing what web had she caught herself in.

The young woman did the same, she was confused, "My lady, are you alright?"

Regan immediately looked at her, wide eyed. The food was unknown, the place unknown. She was inside a place with aliens and creatures.

"Please, tell me where I am and help me to get out of here! Please," Regan pleaded, her voice trembling with fear and uncertainty as she stepped closer.

The maid looked at her with a hint of pity, "I am sorry my lady, but I'm not allowed to reveal much. This realm is called Silvertide." With those words, she placed the tray on a nearby table. Realm? What realm?

"Can you help me escape? Please..." Regan trailed off as she left, closing the doors to the freedom. She was left puzzled, and a wave of dread washed over her. She rushed to the door, yelling and shouting, but nothing happened.

She looked at the side, at the tray of food to see a strange looking food and a green drink that looked like lemonade.

No, there was no way she was going to eat. Maybe it was poisoned. She'd rather starve then eat something poisoned.

She backed away and stood by the wall. The maid's appearance stuck in her mind. They weren't even human, she didn't know what to think. Yes, they didn't have animal shapes but whatever they were, they weren't human.

She couldn't stay like that, she had to do something and decided to search around to find any clue or something she could help herself with. The room was dimly lit save for the lamps that he lit earlier. A tall single door led to the bathroom, which Regan had looked at it before. It was luxurious just like the chamber itself.

A beautiful wardrobe with carved roses was on the end of the chamber. Regan looked quickly inside but didn't find anything worth.

She entered the bathroom to wash her face and noticed how lost she looked. Her hair was mostly red.