55

Zephyro lips seek secrets inside Raven's that made her head spin, her mouth part with the most sweet of the sounds before he moved them on her stomach, giving special love to her breasts before he looked Raven in her black eyes.

She watched small crinkles form at the corner of his lashes as if there was a hidden smile behind those crystal balls. Raven cupped his cheeks, her hips colliding with his in desperate need of aid.

She had discovered one thing important...ù

For the first time in her life, she didn't feel threatened, afraid or scared. She was calm, like the first timid raindrops turned into snowflakes as the late sign of autumn shifted into the early ones of winter.

And When Zed's mouth passed all over her shoulders and neck, brushing as tenderly as he could, she understood why she pulled away when the prince tried to kiss her, when he touched her. because even if her brain didn't quite catch up on her feelings, her heart did.

She couldn't' explain why, whatever Zed could do to her, would never make her fear him. not even when his hands fall on the back of her thighs and he picked her up. She searched his mouth, shivering on his tongue as he possessed yet another part of her being.

She needed him and she made sure to tell him.

"I need you to take me right now or I'm afraid I'll go insane."

"I just started." He retorted his voice slow like the steps he took to reach the bed. Raven begun to rub her being anywhere she could, there was this insistent push coming from between her legs that demanded his care and he seemed to be endeared by it but not enough to deepen his finger, his lips or anything to relieve her. it was like he almost enjoyed the quivering of her breath or how she shifted from side to side trying to find peace.

"We don't have much-" his mouth crushed against hers as he lowered her body so they were perfectly fit into each other's figures. It was odd to notice how her hips clasped into his, how her legs closed around his waste locking him in place.

"The only thing I want to hear from your pretty mouth is my name, I let you decide which one. Aside from that, you can beg me, scream, yell anything you like, but we shall not rush this."

"I'm in rush to be utterly devoured by you."

He placed her against the silky duvet and he caressed her cheeks so that no hair was in the way but Raven's hands had other plans. She searched for it and she found it, she welded with both hands, her eyes wide.

She looked down in between them then back at his smirking face.

"And where exactly is that going?"

And after long, his mouth parted and a warm laugh escaped. Raven's heart was feeling restless but after hearing his charming giggle, she stopped and stared as he became even more breathtaking that she ever saw him.

He leaned in brushed his lips on her eat before she felt him move.

"Inside of you." he said serious as death as his tip grazed her entrance and she winced. "Where's suppose to always be from the moment I will ruin you till the end of my life. Because I'll be damned if anybody else gets a tase of this with you."

Raven felt it slide in her hands until it slithered its way in. she straightened her back for a second, he was entering her slowly until it was so much she rolled her eyes back but no sound escaped her. she felt blissed when he tilted her chin up with one hand, the other on her calf making it impossible for her to run away.

When they collide and she was impossibly full, he kissed her gently, giving Raven a moment to fix herself as if she was feeling pain. She didn't, not even a inch. It was odd at first but now all she wanted was for him to ravish her.