36

His soft lips demanded an answer. She stayed still like she did when he kissed her the first time. He had a smug over his beautiful lips.

"I see why you wouldn't want to kiss him back. You're awful."

Raven narrowed her eyes scoffing offended.

"Maybe it's you that sucks."

"I don't think so. I felt like a I was violating an ice statue. The prince got lucky that you avoided him."

"And you would know, king of frost and all."

"I'm just saying that it doesn't have to be mechanic, it has to come from within."

"You had a lot of practice, clearly."
The king rose an eyebrow. "One of us has to know what to do, or else how am I supposed to teach you?"

"I did what you did to me!"

"And that is the first step! Don't be scared, I know you want to."

Raven's entire face twitched.

"I absolutely don't."
"I know you want to prove me wrong, Raven. Show me your worst. Show me you're right"

He kept nagging her until something changed.

Raven felt a twist in her chest, she didn't know if it was anger or hate or simple rage. She pushed herself off the swing. Raven's hands reached for his cheeks and she gently cupped his sculpted chin before trying to follow what he did. The King fell back, she was in his lap pressed against his lower body as he leaned on his forearms. He opened his mouth and when his tongue found hers, Raven shivered moving closer.

They danced slowly; he explored her with courtesy she demanded him to obey. And when Raven's tongue passed over his lower lip, he grabbed her by the thighs and sat her on his lap keeping her in place.

It was so passionate; Raven felt her whole body respond to him. She enlightened in flames and for once, she wasn't concerned she would torch or harm. He could handle her.

When she eventually needed to breathe, he broke the kiss and pant against her mouth. He had taken her breath away.

"Now I feel sad for him. He will have no chance against you." he moved a strand of hair behind her ear, Raven purred making him stop amazed. "Lesson number one, little lynx. not everyone will be able to stop if you kiss them with so much passion."

"I didn't notice." She explained poising to the fact that she still was on him and yet, neither made a move. He instead leaned in and looked down on her lips for a second before moving back.

"Lesson number two, always be in control of your own emotions."

"I was perfectly fine." She said with her breath still short.

"it's cute that you think so."

"Third lesson?" she inquired and he smirked.

"Practice makes improvement"

"Does it? I've been practicing being a good princess but I actually suck at it." Raven pretended to think about it but she was already leaning close. "But I'll give it another try, I think I didn't quite get what you did."

"Come here, I'll show you."

Sometime in the making out session, her left finger begun to sting slightly.

And they were clashing again, this time more tenderly. He sometimes would stop and correct her but mostly they didn't do much talking until something in the distance wake them up.

It was similar to a scream and when Raven eventually ripped herself from his dammed lips she looked to the sky and stilled.

"I think we lingered a little too long."