Rock Of Ages OC - Delilah

Now Playing: Dead Ringer For Love by Meatloaf

+ General Info +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"Ever since I can remember You've been hangin' round this joint"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Name:

-Delilah Boley (Yep, she's Drew's older sister)

Nickname:

-Dee, Lila, Lil

Age:

-30

+. Personality +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"You've been tryna look away but now you've finally got the point"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Personality:

-She is blunt when she wants to be. Anyone tries flirting and they get hit with an eye roll or some sort of sarcastic remark in retort to their comments. She is lively though as well as friendly to those close to her, one perk of this being if she sees you as a friend she will go out of her way to get you little gifts or free drinks from whatever bar or club you happen to be in at the time. She is also playful, cracking jokes whenever an opportunity presents itself and always in the mood to let loose.

Likes:

-Music, Dancing, Singing, Drawing, Sweet foods, Salty foods, Standing out

Dislikes:

-Anything bland, quiet places, being hit on, arrogant pricks

Fears:

-Change

+ Backstory +

━━━━━━━━┛ >< ┗━━━━━━━━

"I don't have to know your name and I won't tell you what to do, but a girl, she doesn't live by only rock n roll and brew."

━━━━━━━━┓ >< ┏━━━━━━━━

She grew up with a relatively happy life, alongside her brother. As a teen she'd sneak out to go have fun with friends, hiding out in parks or woods and drinking, laughing and singing until dawn.

At 19, she dyed her hair, wanting a new look and she loved it, hasn't gone back to her natural dark brown hair colour ever since.

She soon took to singing as a hobby, and became a small time cover artist, by the age of 26 she was well known as a singer using the stage name "Flaire".

She performed mostly in clubs as a club singer, and often collabed with other performers.

She frequently did shows at the Bourbon Room, and when not doing shows she was doing shots at the bar, and getting her friends free drinks, the perks of both being a performer and a relative of a member of staff.

+ Looks +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"I don't know who you are or what you do, or where you go when I'm not around"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

+ Relationships +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"I don't know anything about you, baby"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Family:

-Drew Boley (Her younger brother)

Friends:

-Sherrie, Dennis and Lonny

Love Interest:

-Stacee Jaxx (Strangers to rivals to lovers? I am adamant that their first meeting involved her punching him purely because he tried to flirt or something)

+ Favourites +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"But you're everything I'm dreaming of"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Book:

-Wuthering Heights

Song:

-Dead Ringer For Love

Colour:

-Blue

Hobby:

-Drawing

+Trivia+

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"I don't know who you are but you're a real dead ringer for love."

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

-She is a cartoon nerd but will never tell anyone. (Her fave cartoon is jem and the holograms, the 80s version for obvious reasons)

Quotes: 

"Nice try, but I ain't lookin' a guy. I'm here for a drink and some fun with my buddies, nothing else."

"I don't need to listen to your bull..."

"Two words. Get lost."

"You're really askin' for a punch aren't ya?"

"Not interested."

"Hey, my brother works here, I'll get us free drinks."