Ada Catherine Morris (Creepypasta)

Name: Ada Catherine Morris

Allias/Creepypasta name: Dollface or Dolly (Depends on who's telling the story) (The people she scares, who are the ones who tell her story, never see her as a ghost but only when she's possessing the doll, and therefore the names of dollface and dolly were born.

Age: 22 (The age she died at)

Gender/pronouns: Female- She/her

Species: Ghost

Love Interest: Laughing Jack

Backstory: 

Ada grew up in Victorian era France, but moved to England with her family when she was 12. Being from a somewhat rich family she had everything she ever wanted, but hated it, as she wanted to do things for herself rather than have her family buy everything. She would rather work to get the things she wanted, but her family wanted to spoil her.

At 21 she left her house and moved into her own home, and lived alone. She died a year later in a carriage accident just outside her home. Her ghost now haunts her house.

A couple of years later a new family moved in as they heard of the accident and wanted to try and communicate with her. They held a séance and successfully made contact with Ada, befriending her. As a gift they bought a doll and left on a chair in the attic, where Ada spent most of her time.

Eventually that family moved out and a new one moved in. This family however, weren't as respectful, breaking the old portraits that Ada hung up when she was alive, and just damaging a lot of her old belongings. She decided to possess the doll the previous family had left for her and started making it move around, turn it's head towards the family members when ever they entered a room she was in, even hiding things, only for them to be found beside the doll. She would even sing creepily or laugh while possessing the doll so it would sound like a disembodied voice was echoing through the house. She managed to scare the family away. Now whenever a family moves in who is disrespectful she will do the same to them and scare them away. She doesn't kill people, but instead scares them so badly that they want to leave and never return.

Appearance: As a ghost she seems semi-transparent with pale skin and pale blonde hair, reaching her shoulders just like when she was alive. She has grey eyes and wears a victorian style dress, the dress is a light purple. She wears a corset, much like she did when alive. However, when possessing the doll she would obviously take on the doll's appearance. The doll had grey skin, black button eyes and hair in two orange pigtails made of wool/yarn. The doll also wore a grey dress with a white apron and black shoes.

Personality: It depends on who she is around. If the family in her home is disrespectful she will be hostile, and quite cruel, although never going as far as to cause physical harm. She also takes great satisfaction in scaring the living daylights out of mean and rude people, however, around people who are respectful she is quite calm and often refuses to scare them. She is also quite kind around respectful people, however due to how sheltered her childhood was she can be quite naive. Furthermore, due to the era in which she grew up, she often uses old fashioned words and seems somewhat formal.

Flaws: She is surprisingly easy to trick.

Powers: Possession

Weaknesses: She can easily be fended off by anything that can be used against a ghost (Such as salt and holy water). She also has a soft spot for anyone who seems upset and finds it hard to try and scare them away.

Crush(es): Laughing Jack (They know each other as one of the kids who lived in her home for a while happened to have Jack as their "Imaginary Friend") Back Up: Eyeless Jack

Status: Creepypasta

Extra:

Like anyone, she has fears. Although, with her she's afraid of horses due to how she died.

I don't have any nsfw info on her since nsfw stuff makes me uncomfortable

I made her scare people rather than kill them as I feel it would be interesting to have one that becomes a story told by people who she's messed with, but never kills.

Quotes:

"Oh goodness.. I'd rather chew off my own foot than spend the rest of eternity near people like that."

"That is...unfortunate."

"Ah, I suppose issues such as those cannot be helped, dear."

(On a completely unrelated note, my brother randomly walked in blasting a kazoo cover of "Never gonna give you up" that he found on Youtube while I was typing this up)