Juliet Brown (Danganronpa)

Name: Juliet Lorian Brown

Age: 15-18 (Depends on rp)

Ultimate: Sharpshooter

Friends: Fuyuhiko, Peko, Hajime, Sonia

Crush: Fuyuhiko

Personality: She tends to be very quiet and distant at first, despite still being respectful. She warms up to others pretty quickly and easily though, getting used to her new classmates in a day or two, and in turn starts to show her more lively and friendly side. She is also quite competitive, and enjoys proving people wrong.

Appearance:

Brown hair in a high ponytail, somewhat tanned skin from spending most of her time outdoors, black/grey eyes.

Clothing:

(She also has a small skull tattoo on her arm and carries two airsoft pistols on her belt)

Formal wear:

Role: Victim

Role: Victim

Death:

The killer would first try to strangle her, but in an act of self defence she would shoot them with her airsoft pistol, of course only injuring them, albeit that would be used as evidence later on. Noticing how they wouldn't be able to strangle her because of her having her gun on her, they would slam her head into the wall effectively stunning her and leaving her head bleeding, before stabbing her with the nearest sharp object they could find.

Extra:

She grew up in the City of Wells, in Somerset, England, on a farm, before moving to Japan with her aunt when she turned 14.

She learned to handle a gun at a young age, as her town hosted a fair with a shooting gallery on a yearly basis, so she learned quickly from that.

Despite being a "sharpshooter" she has only ever handled airsoft guns and never a real gun.

She loves tea.

She also loves cute things, but will never admit it.

People tend to mock her claiming sharpshooting isn't a proper talent as anyone can point a gun and pull a trigger.

Voice:

Theme song:

Playlist (Songs I think they'd listen to. I make these for most of my oc's):

"'Cause the world, my friend, is big enough without you"

"This could be the last of all the rides we take, so hold on tight and don't look back"

"I choose defeat, I walk away. Some like to sleep, we like to play"

"Sometimes you sink and scrape so low, I'm shocked at what you're capable of."

"If I had one more day to be better than I could have ever been.."

"You got 'em wrapped around your finger, watch 'em fall down."

"Let 'em drag you through hell, they can't tell you to change who you are!"