Adelaide Fournier (Identity V)

Name: Adelaide Fournier

Title: The Teacher

Nicknames: Addy

Age: 23

Looks/Clothes:

A plain knee length white dress, with a dark purple cardigan over it. She wears grey tights and black ballet flats as well as large round glasses. She always carries a briefcase.

S tier costume:
An ankle length white dress, with a black corset. Over it she wears a light grey hooded cloak and a straw boater hat. Her normally plain brown briefcase now has a golden pattern around the edges. On her feet she wears black sandals.

Gender: Female

Personality: She is soft spoken and naturally caring, considering she has had to take care of kids for years. She can be strict, and has a knack for finding ways to teach others, no matter the situation. She is also very calm, and it takes a lot to annoy her. She is also quite smart.

External traits: Well, her main ability is called "Scold" after containing the hunter for over a minute, she can turn to them and "scold them/tell them off" confusing them and basically stunning them for 3 seconds.

"Instinct" due to always having to keep an eye on children, she can see everyone's locations for 5 seconds after being hit.

"All thumbs" despite her wide knowledge, she has never quite understood machines. Her decoding speed is decreased by 20%

Appearance: Light blonde hair in a bun, pale skin, blue eyes and freckles. She stands at around 5"1 and has a slim body.

Normal outfit: A plain knee length white dress, with a dark purple cardigan over it. She wears grey tights and black ballet flats as well as large round glasses. She always carries a briefcase.

S tier: An ankle length white dress, with a black corset. Over it she wears a light grey hooded cloak and a straw boater hat. Her normally plain brown briefcase now has a golden pattern around the edges. On her feet she wears black sandals.

Friends: Victor, Luca, Emily, Emma, Aesop, Anne

Enemies: Freddy, Servais, Kreacher

Crush: Victor

Backup: Edgar

Likes: History books, poetry, writing, teaching, tea, snow

Dislikes: Being interrupted, rude people, sudden loud noises

Theme song:

Extra:

She went to the manor because the invite said she'd get the money to help fund the school as it was having financial difficulties.

Despite being knowledgeable in many subjects, history is her favourite.

She is French.