Maddison Morgan - Stranger Things

You're a real tough cookie with a long history

Of breaking little hearts like the one in me

Name: Maddison Morgan

Nickname(s): Maddie, M, Emmy

Age: 18 (as of season 4)

First Appearance: Season 4, Chapter 1

That's okay, let's see how you do it

Put up your dukes let's get down to it!

Personality:

She's pretty naive and trusting, making friends easily with most people due to her talkative, chatty and playful nature. However, she trusts people too easily, often resulting in her being lied to and believing it. She has suffered heartbreak more than once and now keeps her heart shielded when it comes to love, scared that she will only get her heartbroken again. Even so, she is an outgoing girl. She is very protective of those she considers friends, recklessly so at times, and is willing to risk everything for her friends. She can become angry though, and when she does you can tell. She isn't afraid to call people out on their nonsense, even if they are her friends. She is also a surprisingly good liar. She is quite sarcastic at times, and may come off as rude when annoyed.

Likes: Dancing, Acting, Music, Drama, Theatre, Attention, Her Club

Dislikes: Being Ignored, Being Told What To Do, Making Mistakes and Messing Up

Fears: Death, The Dark

Hit me with you best shot! 

Why don't you hit me with your best shot!?

Backstory:

Maddison had lived in Hawkins since she was 11. Before then, she lived in Chicago, Illinois. She grew up in a well off family, her mother being a performer, which led to Maddison's love of performing and theatrics. When her family moved to Hawkins, her mother's career had since ended, as she moved to take a break from it. From that point on Maddison lived in Hawkins. She started at Hawkins middle school, when she was 11/12, where she met the girl who would become her best friend, Chrissy Cunningham. She performed in the middle school talent show too, her singing. It was here that she met Eddie Munson who she also formed a friendship with.

Eventually she met Jason thanks to Chrissy, and along with Chrissy she became friends with him, though was still friends with Eddie as well.

During Highschool she convinced the school to allow her to start a drama club, as she wanted to find people who shared her love of performing.

When Chrissy died, Maddie and Jason kind of gravitated towards each other, one having lost their best friend and the other having lost their girlfriend.

 (Now here's where it becomes a bit of an AU because I wish Jason could have had a redemption arc instead of being a douche and continuing to hunt for Eddie).

The duo are trying to figure out what happened when they ran into the party. At first everything seemed normal, when Maddison ended up being victim to Vecna's curse. This happened in front of everyone, but thankfully they were able to help in time. Of course, Jason was there to witness this too, and demanded an explanation. One explanation later, the pair now knew the truth and set out to help our main crew deal with Vecna.

Hit me with your best shot

Fire away!

Best Friend: Chrissy Cunningham

Friends: Eddie Munson, Jason Carver, Patrick (Jason's friend who gets Vecna'd, he seem like the only non jerk member of the basketball team, or at least the least jerky one), Chrissy, Lucas Sinclair

Enemies: Billy Hargrove (They met when he first moved to Hawkins, she hated him right off the bat)

Love Interest: Jason carver (Explained kind of in backstory)

Backup Love Interest: Eddie Munson (They were friends in middle school, and still are in highschool, and a whole friends to lovers thing would be cute)

You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair

That's okay, see if I care

Face Claim:

Susan Sarandon (Rocky Horror Era, AKA, Janet Weiss)

Fashion/Style: Jeans, Button up shirts, necklaces, rings, headbands, sneakers.

Knock me down, it's all in vain,

I get right back on my feet again

Trivia:

She is a theatre nerd and started her own drama club at school. They mainly do stage play versions of popular movies.