Mina Shimizu (Danganronpa)

Name: Mina Shimizu

Nicknames: Mimi, Shimi, ShiZu (Combining the start and end of her surname)

Ultimate: Poi Spinner (Specifically fire poi because she finds a thrill in the fact that it's mpre dangerous than LED poi)

Example of what she does:

Gender: Female

Appearance:

Blonde hair in two thick braids. She has pale skin and dark pink eyes. She has bandaids/plasters on her, including a couple on her face.

outfit:

Personality: Excitable and sometimes forgets about personal space

Personality: Excitable and sometimes forgets about personal space. Due to her spending most of her life travelling around she never got the chance to make friends, so she gets really excited talking to anyone because she'll see them as a potential friend that she never had. She's also very kind, and loves danger, often finding thrill in taking risks. She is also very optimistic and cheerful, but can also be pretty sarcastic. She may also be a bit reckless at times, and often manages to hurt herself.

Crush:

(THH) Mondo Owada or Leon Kuwata

(SDR2) Fuyuhiko kuzuryu or Gundham Tanaka

(V3) Kiibo/K1-B0

I mainly roleplay SDR2 with Mina though!

Role: Victim

How they were killed:  she would be pushed down some stairs to her death

Backstory:

Her parents ran a travelling circus, so she was always moving from city to city and country to country for as long as she can remember. It was through this travelling circus that she learned poi spinning since her older sister did it and taught her. One day, her and her sister went out for a walk around the town the circus was visiting at the time, but her sister fell down some stairs and died (which makes Mina's death in the killing game worse). Later in the week Mina decided to do a poi performance in her sister's memory and soon started doing it at every show.

Eventually she was given the title of Ultimate Poi Spinner, and received her letter to Hope's Peak. She bid the circus farewell, and settled in her own apartment in Japan for the summer before starting at Hope's Peak.

Extra:

She learned poi spinning thanks to growing up in a travelling circus ran by her parents, it has travelled to lots of different countries and has members from 3 different countries: Greece, Japan and England. Because of this Mina can speak all 3 languages. Now, whenever stressed or angry she starts cursing in Greek.

Her parents are both Japanese.

Due to constantly travelling, she never had time to make friends so struggles making them once she starts attending Hope's Peak.

She never attended a school before Hope's Peak, instead she was taught by her parents.

Theme song:

The Greatest Show from The Greatest Showman

Voice:

Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas

Playlist (Songs I think she'd listen to):

"Don't really give a damn what they say or what they think"

"Well tough luck that boy's mine now. We are more than just good friends."

"I know my name, 'cause I say it proud. Everything I want I always do!"

"Tired of excuses, of deep meaning philosophies where only showbiz loses"

"Take me somewhere we can be alone"