Ritzy Screen - Cuphead

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖, 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕖

Name: Ritzy Screen

Nicknames: Ri, Ritz

Age: 25

Species: Object Head (Television specifically)

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

Personality: She is a sweet but sarcastic gal. She is always glad to make someone smile, but annoy her and some seriously sarcastic remarks or harsh words will be thrown about. She is also very creative and imaginative, being able to create elaborate stories and lies on the spot. She can be easily tricked and controlled (in a literal sense at times given what she is). She also is rarely ever serious, normally instead being very lively and excitable.

Likes: Entertaining others, Games, Music, Collecting small trinkets, Talking to others

Dislikes: Silence, being ignored, being alone, people who trick her, people use what she is to their advantage (For example if someone has certain devices they can control her actions thanks to her TV head and the little antennas on it)

Fears: Not being in control, Lonliness

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

Backstory:

Very little is known about her, she was a normal human, who was fatally injured at the age of 12. A scientist experimented on her injured form in an attempt to revive her, eventually replacing her head with a TV and transferring her consciousness into it, though rather than look after her, even though she was a child at the time, he simply threw her out.

She lost a lot of her memories though, and so she only remembered her name. Her parents had died years before, though she did not remember them anyway.

She didn't mind in the slightest though, just enjoying life as it came. 

She stumbled upon the devil's casino when she was 21 and got caught trying to steal some cash as she needed some money. She made an agreement to work for the devil in exchange for her keeping her soul and life, which he agreed to.

 Being a TV head if someone were to control the TV they could control her actions as her mind was inside her head, and controlling the TV was the same as controlling her brain, and the devil used this to his advantage to make sure she didn't ever leave or betray him.

Though this also left her an emotionless drone, until someone broke the remote allowing her to act for herself again, though she still continued to work for the devil as she knew it was that or her life, though now she did so by choice and not because he made her. And because she still seemed loyal, the devil decided not to try the same thing again.

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟

Love interest: King Dice

Friends: Chips, Wheezy, Dice, Pirouletta, Hopus, Cuphead, Mugman, Your OC

Enemies: The Devil (though she still works for him, more out of fear than loyalty or respect)

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪

Favourites

Colour: Dark Blue

Season: Spring

Holiday: Halloween

Time: Evening

Food: None, she can't eat

Drink: Same as food

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥

Looks

She has a human looking cartoon body, however her neck has nothing on it, instead has a TV floating a couple of centimetres above it, that is her head. Normally on the screen is a black screen with a single white eye in the centre. She normally wears a black shirt with black shirts and a white waist coat along with black boots and gloves. If she is feeling a particularly strong emotion the image on her screen changes

(The TV is one of those old ones where the outside looks like it mad of wood, the screen is small, there are dials next to the screen and antenna on top)

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

Trivia:

-Her screen shows different things based on her emotions, neutral is just a singular eye (her normal look) the rest are as follows - Angry=A sharp toothed grin, Love=The eye turning into a heart, sadness=a frowny face, confused=a question mark, Happy=The eye but slightly crinkled at the bottom like she's smiling.

-If she is sleeping, unconscious or dead the screen shows static

-She can summon cables and wires from the ground and control them

Voice;

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖