Hanako Hashimoto (Danganronpa)

Name: Hanako Hashimoto

Nicknames: Hana, Ko, Hashi

Ultimate: Journalist

Gender: Female

Age: 15-18 (Depending on rp)

Phyiscal appearance: Light brown hair tied back in a low ponytail and with long bangs. She always has a notepad and pen with her in case she sees anything of interest. Here eyes are dark green and she has freckles.

Role: Survivor

Outfit:

Personality: Pretty quiet at first, but also very observant to her surroundings

Personality: Pretty quiet at first, but also very observant to her surroundings. She will become more talkative once she's closer to people. She is also normally quite chill but will become sharp tongued when it comes to people she hates. She absolutely despises lies and liars, as well as people who take things for granted.

Voice:

Backstory:

She was born into a poor family in Japan. She had always had a love of writing about true events. By the time she was 13 she was sneaking out of her house at night to see if she could see anything that would make good reports, even if they were just practice and never to be published. One day she heard a newspaper was hosting a contest for children and teens to write an article. It could be about anything, as trivial as it may be, as long as it was true. She wrote an entire report on an event that had happened nearby and even went as far as to interview people. Not only did she win, the paper asked her to work for them and she soon became the youngest journalist in the country and gained her ultimate title. She used the money she made from her job as a journalist to help her family.

Love interest:

THH- Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Playlist (I make these for all my OC's, just songs that they'd listen to):

"It's the springtime of my life"

"Heaven is a place on Earth"

"We're running just as fast as we can."

"I scream from the top of my lungs what's going on?"