Creepypasta - The Lost Maiden

Real Name: Marnie Wetherby

Creepypasta name: The Lost Maiden

Age: 25

Species: Human (formerly) Spirit (Current)

Crush: Toby Roger (Aka Ticci Toby) They met when he happened to be chasing a target through the woods she resided in.

Looks:
Long wavy black hair, light blue skin with ice patterns over it. Her eyes are pure white. She has four arms. She wears a simple plain white dress and has an almost ethereal ghostly presence.

Origin story:
Her story goes that a girl was dragged out into a forest by some friends, who then left her there. It was the middle of winter and she had no way back. Being lost and alone in the woods, she slowly froze to death. However, a mysterious spirit found her and brought her back with a new body. She looked like her pld self but with subtle differences. Hollow and void like white eyes, herhair is longer, she now has an extra set of arms and her skin has turned a light blue to represent her being frozen to death.

Now those who venture into a woods alone and hear a mysterious woman's voice singing..its the lost Maiden. She guides people into the woods often appearing just too far them to see but near enough to hear. Their curiosity makes them want to approach her and find out who she is..and then once they're so far in and with no way of knowing their way back...she leaves them there to suffer like she did, so as people understand her pain

Personality: She seems cold, distant and quietly first, only really talking to those she trusts. She is also quite emotional. She is a music lover and is very sweet to those she cares about, but at first her sweet side is buried deep beneath her (quite literally) cold exterior. She is also quite easily scared surprisingly.

Voice: Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter)