Kana Takahashi (Danganronpa)

Name: Kana Takahashi

Ultimate: Undertaker (Although she tells others she's the ultimate make up artist since people tend to avoid her when they learn what she really is)

Age: 16 -17

Gender: female

Crush: THH = Kiyotaka or Mondo, SDR2 = Fuyuhiko or Kazuichi V3 = Kaito or Rantaro (Although I mainly use for thh and ship her with Mondo the most)

Personality: She isn't the most confident person, she is actually quite shy, but is still able to speak her mind. She's normally kind to others but has been known to throw insults at people who offend her. She tends to not be too phased by the bodies, given her ultimate she is used to seeing dead bodies. Despite her rather dark ultimate, she is actually a very sweet and optimistic person, who tends to only speak when spoken to. Although, she has no problem standing up for herself and making sure her voice is heard when the situation calls for it. She isn't phased by the idea of death so long as it isn't her own or the deaths of people she cares about, but just the thought that her life is at risk worries her. She is quite naïve and trusting, but is scared of becoming attached to others. She made the mistake of befriending someone when she was younger only to have to bury them after an accident, so she doesn't want to get to attached to anyone in case it happens again.

Likes: Helping others, reading, horror, art, music, snow, tea

Dislikes: Being alone, being ignored, overly critical people

Negative attributes: Shy, Naïve 

Positive attributes: Optimistic, kind

Clothing/Looks: 

Pale skin with freckles. She has some dark circles under her eyes, which are green. She has black hair tied in a high pony tail.

Killer/victim/survivor: Victim or blackened

Death: Lured to a place away from everyone else, the person most likely tricking her into thinking someone was hurt. Her caring attitude would make it difficult for her not to help someone. Once she's far enough a way from everyone else, the person would quite literally stab her in the back.

Execution if blackened:
She finds her self in the center of a makeshift funeral parlour. As she's looking around she notices it's suspiciously empty. That's when she steps backwards and falls backwards landing in a coffin, at first she doesn't realise what she's in but by the time she does it's too late, the coffin is closed with her inside it, air tight not allowing any oxygen in. Of course, she tries to get out, slamming her fists against the lid, screaming everything, but her attempts get weaker as she slowly suffocates from the lack of oxygen, as the coffin is lowered into the ground.

Backstory: Her father ran a funeral parlour, and could never find anyone to look after Kana, so against his better judgement, he would often bring her to work. He would  leave her  with her mother, but her mother also was always busy. She soon started learning the family trade and became a skilled Undertaker in a matter of years. During the week while she was at school she would never talk about it for fear of being judged, but she still made friends. Her sweet nature made that easy. But when her father died she went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for the funeral. She ended up taking over his role of the owner of the funeral parlour. Soon after she was given the title of ultimate Undertaker.

Friends: 

THH: Taka, Mondo, Chihiro, Celeste, Sakura, Hina
Sdr2: Gundhan, Fuyuhiko, Peko, Ibuki, Mikan, Kazuichi, Sonia
V3: Korekiyo, Rantaro, Kaito, Kiibo, Kirumi, Himiko, Angie

Extra: She is the oldest of 3 triplets and the only one who has an ultimate talent

Birthday: January 13th

Voice: Courtney from Total Drama

Theme song:

I'm Alive by BECCA 

"Between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven."

Fears:
The dark, Mannequins, Clowns

Extra:

She is very curious 

She has a dark sense of humour

Playlist: (Songs I imagine her listening to)

"And in the deepest void where time is put to scenery...I'll be waiting for you..."

"How you turned my world, you precious thing.."

"This is where you belong, go show them they were wrong.."

"Are you here, Dead Mom?"

"I'll keep them close every passing moment"

"This is how we will end it, this game we have played"

"We had no choice, but we're taking back the microphone"