Piper Glover (Danganronpa)

"When push comes to shove, my friend, you're gonea at the drop of a dime" -defeating a devil a day, Yohio

Name: Piper Glover

Ultimate: Toy Maker

Age: 16 -17

Gender: female

Crush: Gundham

Personality: Piper is generally friendly and optimistic, albeit quiet. She often prefers to listen to someone elses problems but never bother them with her own. She gets flustered easily and because of this enjoys being alone. Also, with her quiet nature and the fact she always carries a doll that looks identical to her around, people think she's creepy and tend to avoid her.

Likes: Toys, Books, Stories, Art, Her friends, Making others smile

Dislikes: Loud noises, being pushed around, being judged because of her talent

Negative attributes: She is quiet and sometimes forgets to worry about herself, instead thinking of others.

Positive attributes: Creative, Very friendly and optimistic

Clothing/Looks: Black hair in a braid, blue eyes. She wears a light blue blouse with an unfastened dark blue jacket that has gold embroidered patterns along the edge. She also wears a knee length black pleated skirt, light grey tights and dark grey ankle boots. She always carries a doll around with her that looks like a mini version of her.

Killer/victim/survivor: Either killer or victim

Execution: "Child's play"

Piper would find herself standing in what looks like a child's playroom, everything being very large making her look like she was only the size of a doll, when in reality everything was just huge. Soon large Monokumas would enter the room and play with the different toys. One would pick up Piper and treat her like a doll, throwing her around, picking her up etc. Eventually the other Monokuma would see and want to play with the 'doll'. The two would fight over Piper, each holding one of her arms, eventually ripping her in half.

Death if  victim: Poison. People tend to leave her drinks and food while she's working on toys so as she doesn't forget. Someone would probably slip some poison into a drink or food and leave it by her door while she was working on some toys, because they know she'll consume it.

Backstory: She grew up with her younger siblings, always making them toys to entertain them. As she got older she got even better at doing so. One day her mother died leading the family to lose income as her father had to take time off work to grieve, and because they couldn't afford shiny new toys, Piper would take the old ones, take them apart and make them into something new. She would often sell some toys as well to try and get a bit extra money, people began to love her toys and soon she managed to make business of making and selling toys, earning her the title of ultimate toy maker. One day she decided to make a little doll that looked just like her as a form of comfort, and now carries it around with her everywhere.

Birthday: January 5th

Voice: Gwen from Total Drama

Playlist (I make these for my oc's, just songs I think they'd listen to)

"Perception is reality, just listen to the melody the universe sings, because everything happens for a reason!"

"Seek a little strange and unusual and you will find... life beyond all comprehension, a mess in multiple dimensions, a little unconventional I know...."

"Somethings I cannot change, but 'til I try I'll never know"

"In a childish sort of reverie was us.."

"Childish me believes it's alright, so could you please forgive me?"

"Her costumes could make hardened criminals scream!"

"Throw your pennies in a wishing well, might get heaven and you might get hell"

"Darling, look into my eyes and tell me what's inside!"