Maddison Barker (MHA)

Name: Maddison Barker

Nicknames: Mads, Maddie, Kitty,  (If anyone ever refers to her by just her last name though she will get annoyed)

Birthday: 4th May

Family: Lilith Barker (Mother), Samuel Barker (Father), Rosemary Barker (Twin Sister)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Quirk: Cheshire

Quirk description:

A quirk that resembles the abilities of the Cheshire cat, including the disappearing and reappearing and the floating. She can even go as far as only making some body parts disappear. She can also see in the dark like a cat.

Drawbacks: Making specific limbs disappear for too long makes them numb to the point they can't be used for a while.

Making her self disappear and reappear too often in a short time span can cause severe disorientation and can cause extreme dizziness and light-headedness too. 

Class: 1A

Personality: She is very playful and energetic. She can also be very mischievous, and loves to prank others for her own amusement, then again she is very easily amused anyway. She doesn't really acknowledge insults or hurtful words aimed at her. She also tends to disregard logic. She also has a habit of starting some sentences with a "meow"

Skills: Very imaginative, quite agile.

Looks:

Dark grey hair with a blue streak down one side of her bangs, she also has some cat ears thanks to her quirk. Her hair reaches her shoulders and is a bit messy. Her eyes are a bright green similar to a cats. Her mouth is wider than normal so when she smiles she resembles the Cheshire Cat's smile. When not in school uniform she wears a black T-shirt with the phrase "My reality is different to yours" on it. She has a pink and purple hoodie tied around her waist and a pair of regular blue denim jeans.

Hero Costume:

A grey and blue striped vest, with dark grey leggings. Over the vest she wears a short dark purple and dark pink striped hooded cape with holes in it for her ears. She also wears some blue mid calf length boots.

Villain Costume:

A simple dark grey jumpsuit with a paw print on the chest. She also wears an earpiece that she uses for communication and has dark brown boots.

WIP

Hero or Villain: Started out as a villain but realised that there was a better way and sided with the heroes. 

Reason: She became a villain as they seemed to be the only people who actually appreciated her, most people seemed to back away because she creeped them out with how she looked and her quirk (Given that a lot of people find the Cheshire Cat creep), she felt that if they weren't scared she might as well join them since they seemed like the only people she fit in with. One day the villains betrayed her when the heroes came for them, throwing her towards them before escaping, leaving her there to be caught. Realising they never truly appreciated her either, and were just using her so she could get intel due to her quirk allowing her to sneak around, she decided to give up villainy. She accepted her punishment which was to spend a year at UA to 'reform' and change her ways. She soon found herself enjoying hero training, and realised most students seemed to accept her rather than run away and soon decided she'd rather be a hero.

Hero Name: Cheshire Kitty

Backstory:

Being born to loving parents in London England, Maddison had a relatively happy childhood for a while. When she was 9 her and her parents moved to Japan. She started to attend school there, of course unlike everyone back home, people there weren't used to her creepy smile and often referred to her as a monster. This made her start to think she was one and ended up spending a lot of time alone.

This carried on until one day, when she was 15, she was approached by a girl who told her she thought Maddison looked cool. Maddison soon considered the girl a friend as she was the only person to say something nice about her in years. The girl introduced herself as Himiko Toga, and decided to try and recruit Madison as a villain.

Of course, the League seemed to accept her for who she was, Maddison trusted them a lot and agreed to join them. If those children who dreamed to be heroes showed no kindness to her just because she looked different, why should she care about them, she'd rather be against them. 

She used her ability to disappear and reappear to sneak around and gather information for the league.

But one day when some heroes came to deal with them the league threw her to the heroes and ran. It was then that Maddison realised they never really accepted her and instead just found her useful. Feeling betrayed, she didn't bother stopping the heroes. She accepted her punishment which was to join UA as a student and she soon realised most of the students seemed to genuinely accept her for who she was, unlike the league, and she decided from then on she would try her best to become a hero instead.

Crush: Denki Kaminari

Why she likes him:
She finds him easy to talk to when she needs someone to go to and in all honesty after she was made to study at UA he was the first person to approach and she sort of befriended. After a while she found herself falling for him.

Voice:

English:

Japanese:

Theme song:

Changes by David Bowie

"Turn and face the strange"

"I never caught a glimpse of how the others must see the faker"

"Time may change me"

Extra:
She loves Puns

She loves dancing, and is fascinated by all different types. Her favourites are ballet, ballroom dancing and tap dancing though.

She loves movies, and often hides in her room/dorm and watches them. Her favourites being Coraline, Alice In Wonderland, Sleepy Hollow and The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Quotes:

"Check Meowt. Get it?"

"Hehehe, just you try and catch me."

"What d'ya mean 'where'd you come from?' I'm just popping in!"

"Hey now! I'm not crazy, just imaginative!"

"Everyone's just a little bit bonkers, and if you think you aren't you're lying to yourself"

"I'm feline great!"

Playlist (I make these for most of my OC's. Its all songs I think they'd listen to):

"If you had one shot, or one opportunity...to seize everything you've ever wanted, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?"

"I'm afraid that you'll say it's not okay with you..."

"I'mma take a bow so you can kiss my *ss"