Sherrie - Helluva Boss #2

(Art by me)

I took the perfect avenue down the road to both of you

Name: Sherrie Flame

Nicknames: Sher, SheShe

age: 22

Species: Imp

Looks: Dark grey skirt, dark grey short sleeve jacket which is unfastened, a dark red cropped tube top, Short bob cut black hair. Black horns, her right leg is mechanical, her other is her normal leg. On this leg she wears a black slip on shoe with a dark red knee high sock, that matches the long gloves she wears. She has white stripe scars on the tip of her tail and going down it from accidentally laying on some old broken object which was surprisingly sharp when she was a child. Thanks to her mechanic work she has a burn scar (not from fire but from some chemicals in the device she was working on) on her right elbow and a scar from a nasty cut on her left elbow. After the episode she'd be introduced in (The harvest moon festival) she ends up with a scar across her upper chest.

She slightly taller than most imps, though not by a great deal.

Did I go dutch? This is too much!

Personality: Very energetic, sarcastic and yet reserved when it comes to feelings. She is always worried about overdoing it, and greatly fears rejection. She is however, a polite and well mannered individual, despite getting into fights a lot when she was younger. She can be witty when she wants to be, but is rarely serious. She is also very creative and loves getting her hands dirty, as well as being protective of those she considers friends.

Likes: Parties, Having fun, relaxing, sports

Dislikes: Being alone, being ignored, Anything that tastes bland

Fears: Rejection

With all the money in the world, you could never buy this girl

Family: Calli Flame (Mother), Adriana Flame (Sister), Augustus Flame (Father)

Friends: Millie (Childhood friend) and because of this she is close with Millie's family, Striker, Moxxie

Enemies: None yet

Crush: Striker

Quite enough! It will be tough!

Backstory: Sherrie grew up in a rather busy household in the wrath ring, never having time to rest.

At the age of five she met her neighbour Millie and the two became good friends. One day while hanging out on Millie's family farm, something went wrong and Sherrie lost her leg in the chaos and it was replaced with a mechanical one.

She developed a love for mechanics and making gadgets and such, and it soon became a hobby of hers, though caused her a couple of injuries. (A scar on her right elbow from a burn caused by some chemicals she was using to clean some metal components, another on her left elbow from a cut, and a pattern on her tail that is a scar from accidentally closing it in a contraption).

When Striker started helping on the farm, Sherrie was already working there, mainly in a mechanic role fixing up tractors and such, and became friends with him, unaware of what he was really like.

Surprisingly he ended up showing a softer side around her and actually seemed to care about her, and in turn was protective of her.

During the fight in the harvest moon episode, Sherrie stood between them taking a hit, not wanting either party to get hurt which injured her pretty badly instead and left her near dead at first. Millie insisted on getting her help, and for a minute even Striker seemed worried too because of how close he'd gotten with Sherrie.

Thankfully she did survive, though was left with a scar across her chest.

Voice:

(The blonde one)