Stranger Things - Noelle Sanderson

"Listen, I would tell ya what I'm doing, but even I don't know what I'm doing!"

Name: Noelle Sanderson

Age: 16 (s1) 17 (S2) 18 (S3) 19 (S4)

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Looks: Shoulder length straight light brown hair, pale skin tone, lots of freckles on her cheeks. Blue eyes.

Faceclaim: Avril Lavigne

Outfits: A simple black and white striped t-shirt with some denim shorts and hightops. (When first introduced as she's just trying to dress like everyone else)

A David Bowie Shirt, A dark grey knee-length skirt, and a black cardigan with a pair of darker blue doc marten boots, fishnet tights, and a choker. (When she starts to be herself)

"Listen, if anyone interrupts my Rocky Horror time, I will knock them into next century."

Occupation: Lead singer of an all girl cover band called "Eyes for Roses"

Other occupation(s): Student, Babysitter

Hobbies; Singing, Art, Poetry, Reading (Especially fantasy stories or horror stories)

"Nothing wrong with being an oddball, ya know?"

Personality: Optimistic and friendly, she's happy to talk to anyone, even if they seem rude. Although, she is also quite defensive of others and will stand up for anyone who is being ridiculed, and will not hesitate to cuss someone out if she doesn't like how they're acting. She can be quite sarcastic, and isn't one to shy away from a fight if she ever finds herself in one, and can easily handle her own.

Likes: Arcade games, musicals, horror movies, books, art, music

Dislikes: Being alone, silence, rude people, being judged, Soda

Fears: The dark, Silence, Blood

"Forget soda, I need coffee or tea...or both..."

Crush: Eddie Munson

Reason for liking them: She always felt pressured to fit in when she was younger, but seeing him being himself inspired her to do the same. She admired him for how he didn't act like everyone else, and her admiration soon turned to adoration and infatuation.

"Okay, I'm only going to say this once, so make sure your little brain takes it all in. You mess with my friends one more time, and you'll be leaving school with a broken nose and a few missing teeth, okay?"

Extra: Speaks with a British accent, having moved to Hawkin from England.

Despite being a teen, she openly refuses to swear, though she doesn't mind if other people do so.

Secretly writes poetry when stressed or upset as it helps cheer her up, but won't do so unless she's certain nobody's around.

Watches Grease, Rocky Horror and Labyrinth a lot

Loves roller skating, which is actually how she gets to and from school instead of walking or driving.

"The next time that jerk says anything bad about you lot...I'll make sure he knows not to do it again.."

Theme song(s):

Changes by David Bowie

"Turn and face the strange"

Crazy Crazy Nights by Kiss

"They try to tell us we don't belong, well that's alright, we're a million strong."

"Am I going crazy, or did everyone else see that too?"

Backstory: Noelle grew up in London England, living a relatively happy and normal life with her parents and 3 sisters. The four siblings formed a cover band, performing covers of many different songs for the fun of it.

Sure, she got teased quite often which did lead to her dressing like everyone else and trying to fit in with everyone else, which she did for a year before her family moved to America, specifically to Hawkins. (She would have moved there some time between season 3 and 4).

She started at Hawkins High School, halfway through what would have been her final year. At this point she was still trying to fit in, but after seeing how confident one particular student seemed to be with being himself, she also found the courage to stand out and be who she was. She soon decided to try and make some friends, more specifically with the 'freaks' and outcasts since they seemed like the people she'd get along with more.

Of course being friends with those guys ended up dragging her into their adventures during season 4.